Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: neverdem

I used to love playing with this stuff back in the ‘60’s. I don’t think it ever harme...ooo a piece of candy.


7 posted on 06/24/2013 3:28:43 AM PDT by TangoLimaSierra (To the left the truth looks like Right-Wing extremism.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: TangoLimaSierra

LOL I use to play with it also, usually when a thermometer got dropped on the floor and tiny beads of mercury were all over the floor....mom would say, go clean up the mercury, but I also was fascinated by how it reacted and became little dots and when pushed together, clung together....When I told my son and grandson, they laughed themselves silly, thinking just touching mercury was deadly...but dad did warn me to get out of the room if a florescent bulb broke....it has Mercury vapors....thats not good....


9 posted on 06/24/2013 4:22:54 AM PDT by goat granny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson