Skip to comments.
Climate Change Deniers, Better Drink the Kool-Aid
Canada Free Press ^
| Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
Posted on 08/21/2013 8:32:08 AM PDT by rktman
The only way to get our society to truly change is to frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe.Emeritus Professor Daniel Botkin
Coal makes us sick. Oil makes us sick. Its global warming. Its ruining our country. Its ruining our world.Harry Reid, U.S. Senate majority leader
Although Ive had a best-selling book at Amazon since October 2012, U.N. Agenda 21: Environmental Piracy liberals and conservatives alike have called people like me tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists and agenders simply because I have done my research and have found ample evidence of the existence of U.N. Agenda 21 Sustainable Development documents and related sites, international bodies, conferences, organizations, initiatives, and local zoning initiatives, changes and restrictions.
(Excerpt) Read more at canadafreepress.com ...
TOPICS: Society; Sports
KEYWORDS: climatechange; climatechangedeniers; didiots; ecowackos
Hey hairy screed. YOU make me sick. Sick of you whiny butt lib asshats. How was your little tete a tete with algore up at Tahoe on Monday? Sadly, the weather didn't swoop in and rain on your parade. Just what we all love. Jet setting elitists liberal telling us peons what WE should do while you keep raking it in. Honest raking it in is fine but lying dishonest raking it in is your favorite method. I'm sure uber wealthy algore bought plenty of "carbon credits" to offset his private jetting in for the confab.
posted on 08/21/2013 8:32:09 AM PDT
right on! These godless gaia worshipers make millions of dollars off of their scams! Al Gore got his divorce from his childhood sweetheart so he can chase hookers and run up megathousand dollar light bills. These demonic-inspired insipid creation deniers care about nothing but their egos and pocketbooks!
posted on 08/21/2013 8:43:59 AM PDT
by 2nd Amendment
(Proud member of the 48% . . giver not a taker)
To: 2nd Amendment
Pin-headed LIBs make me nauseous. I’ll go out this afternoon and burn a few old truck tires in their honor.
posted on 08/21/2013 8:47:50 AM PDT
by ogen hal
(First amendment or reeducation camp)
Hairy Roid is getting Kool Aide enemas.
posted on 08/21/2013 9:13:18 AM PDT
(REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)
Even if we give these libtards the benefit of the doubt and concede that they don't have an agenda, we do need to point out that their track record is incredibly poor. For example:
- In the early 1970's, it was greenhouse gases and global cooling which was going to kill us all.
- By the late 1990's, it was global warming.
- Today, they are not so sure about anything but their Maxist policy prescription, so the call it "climate change."
- Is there anytime in world history when the climate hasn't changed?
- After Saddam dumped all the oil in the Persian Gulf at the close of the 1991 Gulf War, they predicted that it would be years, decades or even longer before the Gulf recovered. It took about two.
- When the BP oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico produced the worst oil spill in the history of that Gulf in 2011, they predicted that it would be years, decades or even longer before the Gulf recovered. Today, two years later, it is pretty much back to business as usual (except for the continued and unjustified moratorium on oil drilling).
- This is only a partial list off the top of my head. I'm sure other Freepers can add to it.
Bottom line: With a track record that abysmal, why should we take this crowd seriously?
posted on 08/21/2013 10:16:02 AM PDT
(Obama: Fake black man. Fake Messiah. Fake American. How many fakes can you fit in one Zer0?)
Too many low/no info asshats out there. As much as I like cooler climates, it’s a lot easier to survive the warm than the cold. Much easier to produce crops (which love them some CO2). Skip the koolaide and give some crystal light.
posted on 08/21/2013 10:34:05 AM PDT
(Inergalactic background checks? King hussein you're first up.)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson