Skip to comments.SOUTH PARK: Predict the Themes You Think Will Be Used this Season
Posted on 09/23/2013 7:40:58 PM PDT by PJ-Comix
Okay, I just found out that the first of this season's South Park shows starting on September 25 will be based on the theme of NSA spying. So what do you predict will be the themes that might be included in the other South Park shows this coming season?
I'll go out on the limb and predict they will riff on "Amish Mafia," the most ridiculous "reality" show ever conceived. I see Cartman remaking himself as a Lebanon Levi type of guy collecting protection money from the Amish with Butters as his enforcer.
What else? I don't think they can resist mocking Miley Cyrus and her twerking act.
What else? I'm going out on the limb and predict something about SmartPhones and phone apps. BTW, is there a South Park app?
NSA, and I’m sure the food police will pay a visit to South Park this season.
NSA for sure(that episode is on Wednesday) they might talk about Gun Control..Miley Cyrus for sure because she is the gift that keeps on giving..maybe Syria
Wouldn’t surprise me if budget cuts hit the city of South Park and Cartman volunteers as a citizen cop. There’s still plenty of gun control action to lambast, especially after the two successful recalls.
But one thing to always remember with South Park - the episodes aren’t in the can; something that happens today can be in the South Park a couple weeks from now, and there’s plenty of ammo to go around.
And South Park is always fishing for story hooks.
Duck Dynasty? I can see the boys wearing beards down to their bellybuttons.
Michelle Obama and “drink up”.
How about Michele Obama food being introduced into the South Park school cafeteria and the kids are forced to smuggle in normal food to eat?
Or Carlos Danger sexts with Butters because he thinks Butters is a hot chick.
They probably wont pass up all the false flag attacks, including Syria.
1. open faggots in the army - could see harley fags crossover here
2. fiscal cliff divers - aboard the new, new QE3. captain kweeg is fuzzy beard bernanke.
3. sheryl crow toilet cams. cartman pushes for one-square law, sets up company to fine for more than one square. complaints pour in because of deliberately incorrect settings and angles that pour revenue to the city (and cartman)...
4. just “Bill Obama”. want something? just bill obama. not just for phones anymore. When the video game store asks who they should send the bill to, cartman realizes after saying “Just Bill Obama”, they think it’s an actual Bill Obama. Obama later blames all his spending on this mistake, that’s why the deficit is so huge.
5. The Intolerance of Tolerance. A gripping honest humorous (inherently) look at liberal intolerance for anything that doesn’t kiss their ass and think exactly like they do.
6. Losing Your Head Over Islam. Damn thing writes itself. If you need any hints, just look at suggestion 5 and add really sharp swords.
I heard they are doing Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin. I wonder what their take is going to be on that.
7. Eat Sh1t and Die - Michell Obama forces crap food on all public school kids and her own private menus are leaked to the south park kids. they videotape her devouring the richest fatty foods, champagne, caviar, lobster smothered in butter, and swearing at bloomberg he’ll never take her g-d 32 ounce soda - she has a 12-pack she makes her way through.
needless to say the tape gets airplay and makes some waves.
8. I pledge allegiance to the false flags of Obama...
9. Vagina Control. If vaginas were guns....
I predict that the nerds at NSA have already viewed the
SP episode for 9/25....
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.