For decades those long fluorescent tubes have been used in schools, office buildings, stores, etc. and no one cared a bit. Heck, as a school kid me and my friends used to throw rocks at them to break them if we ever saw them in dumpsters. Why all the fuss now?
Do you care about mercury poisoning or not. If not I suggest you tell everyone to bring their lamps over do you can break them and have fun like a teenager
Otherwise look up mercury and realize this is a big deal and stop copping the government lines that are being used to poison us and lie
‘Its only a little bit of mercury’
’ it’s only a few sensitive people that are harmed’