That's simply not true. While they do interfere with radio reception (AM only), they do NOT destroy electronic devices.
Oh yeah. Plug in something expensive and sensitive to harmonics exit to one and see what happens. I dare you
And the fact that they are toxic ,cause fires ,’and give off non visible radiation and radio frequencies and hurt people should be enough but I know there will Still be some of you defenders out there for some reason defending the indefnedible - putting dangerous mercury filled lass tubes in our homes
Here is who you are aligning with like it or not