Skip to comments.Did the White House just inadvertently confirm Obama ID fraud?
Posted on 12/25/2013 8:30:09 AM PST by Libloather
click here to read article
Each state has its own certification requirements to get on the ballot. For example, in Arizona Obama himself had to sign a form endorsed by a Notary that he was a natural born citizen of the United States.
And in 2012, before clearing him for the ballot the Arizona Secretary of State required a Letter of Verification from the state of Hawaii attesting to Obama’s birth certificate.
The Secretary of State in Kansas required a Hawaii Letter of Verification as
No he didn’t. The judge said that Orly Taitz could amend her complaint if she had any new information.
Here’s what the judge said in his order:
Judge Hollander writes:
“Plaintiffs Amended Complaint was filed before the SSA responded to her FOIA request, and has been rendered moot by the SSAs response to her FOIA request. If plaintiff takes issue with the adequacy of the SSAs response, she must amend her complaint to add allegations that the SSAs response was deficient.
Accordingly, I will dismiss plaintiffs Amended Complaint, without prejudice, and with leave to amend within 21 days of the docketing of the accompanying Order, so that plaintiff may properly allege the claims she raised in her Opposition. I will also deny plaintiffs cross-motion for summary judgment (ECF 9), without prejudice.”
When will this foreign invasion end? The job market is ruined, the dollar is worthless, gas and groceries are crazy expensive yet we still have to suffer under the bootleg of this foreign gauletier. Cannot a citizen make a citizen’s arrest on this chump? How come the freakin Egyptians get it and we don’t? I am very proud for the Egyptian people and very disappointed to be an American.
But now a judge is demanding the federal government respond to the fraud. Judge Hollander has subpoenaed all documents from the Social Security Administration that relate to Bounels, or Obamas, Social Security number. If the federal government refuses to turn over the missing documents, individual employees will be held responsible.
Judge Hollander has not issued any subpoenas for SSA records in this case. What she did was give the plaintiff 21 days to amend her complaint one more time, period.
Dr. Taitz must convince the judge that the Social Security Administration’s search for records of a Harrison J. Bounel was inadequate. The SSA says that it has no such records.
From the Defendant’s response in Colvin v. Taitz:
“The Social Security Administration does not possess records in the name of Harrison J. Bounel based on the information provided by the Plaintiff.”
The SSA issued the exact same response when a George W. Bush appointed administrator (Michael Astrue) headed up the Social Security Administration in Taitz v. Astrue. Now there is an Obama appointed Administrator, Carolyn Colvin.
That’s not what the article said.I copied a direct quote from the article so you’re saying you know more about the case than the author and Orly I take it.Typical guess work on these threads lately.
Oh well. Thanks for your summary. I had heard about him not using the Obamacare website, and thought this was a little fleshing out of it.
We’re boxing with shadows.
[Somebody turn on the Light already!!!]
“Deem as passed”
If that is the way you took it, I guess it is that way. Because that is what I believe. Others here may disagree, but I have just seen too much of these slugs get over in the past 25 years. Nobody is going to stick their necks out to do a danged thing about it. Thus, he skates.
Hmmm.... The person who posted this American Thinker article is a California State Fresno associate professor of criminology, no less...a public employee of CA. He better have tenure. Even so, things could get very hot for any CA employee who “goes birther”!
“Dr. Jason Kissner is associate professor of criminology at California State University, Fresno. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
> [Zero]’s personal data is “not in particular government data bases” so his identity cannot be verified.
True,obamas records seem to have vanished after 2008 but not before.Strange,but,at least people kept records before 2008 on the smuck.
Should I get my hopes up nully!
The Fraud and his enablers getting their comeuppance would be the best Christmas present imagineable.
LOTS of great comments tat AT.
NOTRE DAME PROFESSOR ON OBAMACARE
THE CHRISTIAN POST ^ | 11/20/2013 | Laura Hollis
Obamacare Should Remind Us We Are Not ‘Subjects,’ We Are People Laura Hollis is a professor at the University of Notre Dame November 20, 2013 http://www.christianpost.com/news/obamacare-should-remind-us-we-are-not-subjects-we-are-people-109165/
Laura Hollis is a professor at the University of Notre Dame
The unveiling of the dictatorial debacle that is Obamacare absolutely flabbergasts me. It is stunning on so many levels, but the most shocking aspect of it for me is watching millions of free Americans stand idly by while this man, his minions in Congress and his cheerleaders in the press systematically dismantle our Constitution, steal our money, and crush our freedoms. The President, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid (with no small help from Justice John Roberts) take away our health care, and we allow it. They take away our insurance, and we allow it. They take away our doctors, and we allow it. They charge us thousands of dollars more a year, and we allow it. They make legal products illegal, and we allow it. They cripple our businesses, and we allow it. They announce by fiat that we must ignore our most deeply held beliefs and we allow it.
Where is your spine, America ? Yes, I know people are complaining. I read the news on the internet. I read blogs. I have a Twitter feed. So what? People in the Soviet Union complained. People in Cuba complain. People in China complain (quietly). Complaining isn’t the same thing as doing anything about it. In fact, much of the complaining that we hear sounds like resignation: Wow. This sucks. Oh well, this is the way things are. Too bad. Perhaps you need reminding of a few important facts. Here goes:
1. The President is not a king. Barack Obama does not behave like a President, an elected official, someone who realizes that he works for us. He behaves like a king, a dictator someone who believes that his own pronouncements have the force of law, and who thinks he can dispense with the law’s enforcement when he deigns to do so. And those of us who object? How dare we? Racists! And while he moves steadily “forward” with his plans to “fundamentally transform” the greatest country in human history, he distracts people with cheap, meaningless trivialities, like “free birth control pills”! (In fact, let’s face it: this administration’s odd obsession with sex in general - Birth control! Abortion! Sterilization! Gay guys who play basketball! — is just plain weird. Since when did the leader of the free world care so much about how people have sex, who they have it with, and what meds they use when they have it? Does he have nothing more important to concern himself with?)
2. It isn’t just a failed software program; it is a failed philosophy. People are marveling that Healthcare.gov was such a spectacular failure. Well, if one is only interested in it as a product launch, I’ve explained some of the reasons for that here. But the larger point is that it isn’t a software failure, or even a product failure; it is a philosophy failure. I have said this before: Obama is not a centrist; he is a central planner. And this all of it: the disastrous computer program, the hundreds of millions of dollars wasted, the lies, the manipulation of public opinion, the theft of the public’s money and property, and freedom (read insurance, and premiums, and doctors) — IS what central planning looks like. The central premise of central planning is that a handful of wunderkinds with your best interests at heart (yeah, right) know better than you what’s good for you. The failure of such a premise and the misery it causes have been clear from the dawn of humanity. Kings and congressmen, dictators and Dear Leaders, potentates, princes and presidents can all fall prey to the same imperial impulses: “we know what is good the ‘the people.’ And they are always wrong. There is a reason that the only times communism has really been tried have been after wars, revolutions, or coups d’état. You have to have complete chaos for people to be willing to accept the garbage that centralized planning produces. Take the Soviet Union , for example. After two wars, famine, and the collapse of the Romanov dynasty, why wouldn’t people wait in line for hours to buy size 10 shoes? Or settle for the gray matter that passed for meat in the grocery stores? But communism’s watered-down cousin, socialism, isn’t much better. Ask the Venezuelans who cannot get toilet paper. Toilet paper. ¡Viva la Revolución! Contrary to what so many who believe in a “living Constitution” say, the Founding Fathers absolutely understood this. That is why the Constitution was set up to limit government power. (Memo to the President: the drafters of the Constitution deliberately didn’t say “what government had to do on your behalf.”) They understood that that was the path to folly, fear, and famine.)
3. Obama is deceitful. Just as the collapse of the computer program should not surprise anyone, neither should we be shocked that the President lied about his healthcare plan. Have any of you been paying attention over the past few years? Obama has made no secret of his motivations or his methods. The philosophies which inspire him espouse deceit and other vicious tactics. (Don’t take my word for it: read Saul Alinsky.) Obama infamously told reporter Richard Wolffe, “You know, I actually believe my own bullshit.” He has refused to be forthcoming about his past (where are his academic records?). His own pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, told author Ed Klein, that Obama said to him, “You know what your problem is? You have to tell the truth.” Did Obama lie when he said dozens of times, “If you like you plan, you can keep it. Period!”? Of course he did. That’s what he does.
4. The media is responsible. And had the media been doing their jobs, we would have known a lot of this much, much earlier. The press is charged with the sacred responsibility of protecting the people from the excesses of government. Our press has been complicit, incompetent, or corrupt. Had they vetted this man in 2008, as they would have a Republican candidate, we would have known far more about him than we do, even now. Had they pressed for more details about Obamacare, Congress’ feet would have been held to the fire. Had they done their jobs about Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, NSA spying - or any of the other myriad betrayals of the public trust that this administration has committed, Obama would likely have lost his 2012 reelection campaign. (A fact that even The Washington Post has tacitly acknowledged. Well done, fellas! Happy now?) Instead, they turned a blind eye, even when they knew he was lying, abusing power, disregarding the limits of the Constitution. It was only when he began to spy on them, and when the lies were so blatant that the lowest of low-information voters could figure it out that they realized they had to report on it. (Even in the face of blatant, deliberate and repeated lies, The New York Times has the audacity to tell us that the President “misspoke.”) They have betrayed us, abandoned us, and deceived us.
5. Ted Cruz was right. So was Sarah Palin. The computer program is a disaster. The insurance exchanges are a disaster. What’s left? The healthcare system itself. And this, of necessity, will be a disaster, too. Millions of people have lost their individual insurance plans. In 2015, millions more will lose their employer-provided coverage (a fact which the Obama administration also knew, and admitted elsewhere).
The exorbitant additional costs that Obamacare has foisted on unsuspecting Americans are all part of a plan of wealth confiscation and redistribution. That is bad enough. But it will not end there. When the numbers of people into the system and the corresponding demand for care vastly exceed the cost projections (and they will, make no mistake), then the rationing will start. Not only choice at that point, but quality and care itself will go down the tubes. And then will come the decisions made by the Independent Payment Advisory Board about what care will be covered (read “paid for”) and what will not. That’s just a death panel, put politely. In fact, progressives are already greasing the wheels for acceptance of that miserable reality as well. They’re spreading the lie that it will be about the ability of the dying to refuse unwanted or unhelpful care. Don’t fall for that one, either. It will be about the deaths that inevitably result from decisions made by people other than the patients, their families, and their physicians. (Perhaps it’s helpful to think of their assurances this way: “If you like your end-of-life care, you can keep your end-of-life-care.”)
6. We are not SUBJECTS. (or, Nice Try, the Tea Party Isn’t Going Away). We have tolerated these incursions into our lives and livelihoods too long already. There is no end to the insatiable demand “progressives” have to remake us in their image. Today it is our insurance, our businesses, our doctors, our health care. Tomorrow some new crusade will be announced that enables them to take over other aspects of our formerly free lives. I will say it again: WE ARE NOT SUBJECTS. Not only is the Tea Party right on the fiscal issues, but it appears that they are more relevant than ever. We fought a war once to prove we did not want to be the subjects of a king, and the Boston Tea Party was just a taste of the larger conflict to come. If some people missed that lesson in history class, we can give them a refresher. The 2014 elections are a good place to start. Call your representative, your senator, your candidate and tell them: “We are not subjects. You work for us. And if the word “REPEAL” isn’t front and center in your campaign, we won’t vote for you. Period.”
Laura Hollis is an attorney and teaches entrepreneurship and business law at the University of Notre Dame . She resides in Indiana with her husband and two children.
Finally, someone who thinks like me In this country many people have always talked about the banana republics (referring mostly to Central and South American countries), their revolutions, their coup detats, etc. But when the governments act like they have in those countries, usually that is the ONLY way to get rid of them. In this country, up to 2008, that was not the case but since then it is rapidly going that route and the natives are not used to it nor prepared to fight it effectively. Most of those natives (and sadly quite a few natives of those banana republics) naively believe in the checks and balances which the usurper is quietly but swiftly doing away with. I repeat Professor Hollis words: Where is your spine, America ? In case someone wants to write, her address is email@example.com
That is a great rant!
The terrain is being prepared by the Obamacare “lie of the year” for the low-info public to respond to proof that Barry lied about being born in Hawaii, Arpaio decides to go public with his evidence!
“Thats not what the article said.I copied a direct quote from the article so youre saying you know more about the case than the author and Orly I take it.Typical guess work on these threads lately.”
This is his MO. I just encountered him on another thread. He completely misrepresented what the article [at the start of the thread] said, and just as completely misrepresented what I said. When these two falsehoods were pointed out to him, he changed the subject. Very slippery poster w more concern for his agenda than w accuracy or integrity.
Yes, there are a lot of people, but they've been advised their families would be killed after the fact.
Who’s fault is that?The people who live in it and ALLOWED it.STAND UP OR BE STOOD ON!Take your choice.
In less than 21 days, we’ll all know for absolute certain when Dr. Taitz submits her amended complaint and Judge Hollander rules on it.
Here’s a link to the Judge’s current ruling in its entirety:
It's fairly certain Taitz will file her Second Amended Complaint. (And she'll likely do it within 21 days, though iirc Taitz has in the past missed some filing deadlines.) After that, it's also very likely the SSA will submit a renewed Motion for Summary Judgment along with a supplemental affidavit describing in greater detail the SSA's efforts to search for responsive documents, explaining (again) that there are no records associated with the "042" SS# and a person named "Bounel" born about 1890. Taitz will respond with her usual bunch of noise. Then the judge will rule for the SSA.
Though this will likely play out over a few months' time at least.
Heres a link to the Judges current ruling in its entirety: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Taitz-v-Colvin-order-to-file-an-amended-complaint1.pdf
Your posting this is helpful and hopefully instructive to those who rely on second-hand internet articles rather than source documents. When one reads the actual order, it's clear Judge Hollander has not ordered any "investigation."
Is that a question? I'd think pretty much any, now that we've got all the technology to research things like this.
You don't want somebody ordering up erotic underthings or bomb parts and having them shipped the the White House or adding to all the fake and spurious documents circulating on line.
This is a non-starter. Any president in the cyber age is going to have the government protecting his or her data.
IMO Needs a thread of its own if you haven’t done so already!
Impeachment File for the 2014 Impeachment of B. Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, a documented legal citizen of the Sovereign Nation of Indonesia.
“I distinctly remember in the Clinton terms a full disclosure of his tax returns.”
This site is a good source for Presidential, Vice-Presidential and want-to-be presidential tax returns.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.