Skip to comments.Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond January 29th BBC America 10pm EST
Posted on 12/26/2013 9:54:30 AM PST by Perdogg
Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond January 29th BBC America. Four part miniseries.
Marked in Calendar
I hope this means BBC America is returning to their outstanding programming. I haven’t watched it in years. All they ever have is Dr. Who and the one about the race cars.
I like the one about the race cars.
But it’s ALWAYS on!
Now, how could you ever tire of looking at me? I don't.
- Top Gear
A definite upper when things are quiet &/or blah ..
- Mucho better than the American “Top Gear” TV shows
- Three Brits with unlimited senses of humor - lauching a car on a NASA shuttle type rocket
- Richard with an American flag on a flagpole outside his classic estate mansion - and a classic Ford Mustang in the driveway
The double agent that warned the FBI about Pearl Harbor well in advance?
- Trying to recall the Brit actor (a cousin of Ian Fleming) who played “The Man With The Golden Gun” -
Although his ride in a U2 was quite impressive as well....
I love the Top Gear hosts’ senses of humor! To me, it’s as much a comedy show as a car show, although a good supercar is sure easy on the eyes. And how about driving a pickup truck across the English Channel???
- Jeremy Clarkson - bad hip and all!
- “U2” ride? - I gotta catch that!
- Yup - that are a wild bunch
Clarkson knocks the Corvette - but he gets behind the wheel and goes insane!
- Yes - Christopher Lee
i have most of the 1/24 scale Corgi ICON 007 James Bond movie series figures
Somehow I misplaced Christopher Lee in his white suit (eBay usually)
Oddjob I do have - and an decent 1960’s “”Gilbert figure of Oddjob throwing his razor-edges top hat (eBay) in “GOLDFINGER”
- no 006 (”GOLDENEYE”), Miss Moneypenny, M, Q
I have the diecast silverbirch 1/24th scale aston Martin DB5 with all the deadly working gizmos -
- James May - U2 ride : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PmYItnlY5M
- his BBC America “James May’s Man-Lab show” is interesting too
reminder ping - tomorrow night
- BONDO 007 MOVIE CARS :
1/18th scale - about 9 to 11 inches long :
black 1955 Ford Thunderbird - Road Signature (Ian Fleming’s own personal car)
black 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible - ERTL (DR NO)
white 1964 Ford Mustang Convertible - MotorMax (GOLDFINGER Tilly Masterson’s car)
battleship grey Bentley - KYOSHO unobtainium (NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN))
red Ferrari 355GTS Targa Top Coupe - KYOSHO very rare (GOLDENEYE)
silverbirch Aston Martin DB5 Coupe - AUTOart very rare(GOLDFINGER/THUNDERBALL tricky gizmo car)
white Lotus Espirit Coupe - AUTOart very rare (THE SPY WHO LOVED ME - non-turbo)
silver 1984 Corvette Targa Top Coupe - ERTL (A VIEW TO A KILL)
silverbirch Aston Martin DB5 Coupe - ERTL (GOLDENEYE/CASINO ROYALE/SKYFALL)
silver BMW Z8 Cabrio - MAISTO (The World Is Not Enough) arrived via UPS today
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.