Skip to comments.Obama plans executive action on jobs, retirement security
Posted on 01/28/2014 6:14:45 AM PST by Rusty0604
Struggling to generate second-term momentum, President Obama will use Tuesdays State of the Union address to announce new executive actions on job training and retirement security, while prodding a divided Congress to work harder on expanding economic mobility for middle class Americans
(Excerpt) Read more at pressherald.com ...
“That’s not your 401K, you didn’t earn that.”
Thanks for the translation and reminder. I'd forgotten about that.
Pilot programs start small--will he start with White House and other Executive Branch employees to show how great this is? With interest rates coming off of all-time lows, this would be a great move, wouldn't it? (Big /S here).
How is this ***-clown getting away with this? Why is he not wearing a prison orange jumpsuit for the rest of his life?
Time for me to close my retirement account and put the money under my mattress.
Of course, eventually that money will become worthless, so doing so won’t do me any good.
Seize the pensions too and put them in the pot. I’m tired of Democrats earning 90% of their public salary into eternity (4 people being paid with only one doing the job) WHILE they demonize my retirement savings.
Jokes on Obammy. I’ve been out of work so long, I’m tapping my retirment account and it may be drained before he even leaves office.
Yesterday I spoke to a security guard who was a retired GM worker. His pension was reduced by half by obama and the democrats. That is why he is working as a security guard.
Notice how every scheme this two-bit dictator proposes to “help the middle class” ends up costing us all big time instead.
IMHO, the STATE OF THE OBAMANATION IRON CURTAIN SPEECH tonight will include the following:
* An increase in Federal Wage Control regulation of increased redistribution of taxpayer wealth to the least skilled workers under Obamanation minimum wage control.
* Approval of the XL Pipeline if the evil Republicans will approve of, for an unspecified time, unlimited redistribution of taxpayer wealth as authorized by US President Valerie Jarrett.
* An increase in the total number of illegal alien invaders from Mexico that will receive an increased redistribution of taxpayer wealth and full voting rights.
* An increase in the redistribution of taxpayer wealth given away to the least qualified high school student loan candidates.
* An increase in the redistribution of taxpayer wealth to fund Republican-caused cost overruns to the following essential Obamanation Iron Curtain Programs:
****Obamacare re-education camp style advertising to the Obama-Youth;
****IRS Harassment of the evil Republican enemies of Obamanation;
****NSA spy on your neighbor;
****Benghazi Cover Up hush money to victim witnesses;
****purchase of teleprompters for all Democrat 2014 Federal Candidates;
****purchase of hollow point small arms ammunition for non-military Federal Bureaus;
****and increased manufacturing of Obamanation Barrycades.
* An increase in the redistribution of taxpayer wealth to pay for the cost of the Air Force One trips required after completion of this State of the Obamanation Iron Curtain Speech.
BTW, dont be an evil Republican and oppose the inevitable Obamanation Iron Curtain, MOVE FORWARD!
It has allowed RINO Boehner to keep his job as Obamacrat Speaker of the House, and it can also keep the food stamps flowing to more and more of the lost Middle Class.
Do not try to build the American Dream for yourself, embrace the Obamanation Iron Curtain, MOVE FORWARD!
Yep. They are going to implement the Theresa Ghilarducci plan. I am certain of it.
You just need to search the Obama publicity outlets:
She is an evil woman.
DC wants that 3-Trillion is retirement savings.
DC wants that 3-Trillion in retirement savings.
When the inevitable collapse comes, blood will be on their hands.
I have to change my editing technique.
Thanks. This is how it all starts.
“Among them is a new retirement savings plan geared toward workers whose employers don’t currently offer such plans. The program would allow first-time savers to start building up savings in Treasury bonds that eventually could be converted into a traditional IRAs, according to two people who have discussed the proposal with the administration. Those people weren’t authorized to discuss it ahead of the announcement and insisted on anonymity.”
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.