Skip to comments.The Facts Of Climate Change
Posted on 02/12/2014 2:26:54 PM PST by Jeff Chandler
1. Carbon dioxide never was a significant factor. For years, this newsletter has tried to discredit this greenhouse gas as the villain behind warming; the effort was futile because of alarmist propaganda generated by the likes of Al Gore and the IPCC.
2. Governments quickly perceived the crusade against carbon dioxide as an opportunity to impose greater control of economic activity, as well as involve the polity in another phony war this time against certain behaviors said to provoke nasty climate change. By alarming well-meaning citizens, government could justify new taxes, and regulatory agencies would be able to channel the activities of trendy green pressure groups, rendering them less dangerous to entrenched political and industrial interests. AGW became a threat, and government was able to portray itself as the only defense against the new danger. The dipsy-doodle scenario reminds of the plot of The Music Man.
3. The major media have supported the carbon dioxide fable so steadily that one must ask why. Doubtless many editors and columnists will plead ignorance they will insist they did not have the facts. Yet an objective examination of what has always been known would have discredited the mythology. Too, proof of the warmers deceit and fraud have been available for years.
(Excerpt) Read more at newterrapingazette.com ...
The Mann’s Fault.
Walter Williams said it best: They are watermelons. Green on the outside, red on the inside.
I watched the 4 youtube videos at the source. Quite compelling.
OK!! Everybody pay attention!
Lesson for today:
1. The sun is 1,300,000 times as big as the earth.
2. The sun is a ball of fire that controls the climates of all its planets.
3. The earth is one of the suns planets.
4. The earth is a speck in comparison to the size of the sun.
5. Inhabitants of the earth are less than specks.
Study Question: How do less-than-specks in congress plan to control the sun?
the videos, while containing many good points are horrible in the quality of how they are done - not whole but impartial images of some screen shot of some report, images containing good information, or what would be good information if (a) the image was the full screen shot of the page of the report, graph or whatever (b) it stayed on the screen long enough to read relevant parts of it, (c) the actual URL link to the report was given at some point in text in an overlay
additionally, when you can read something you have to pause the video or you will not finish reading as much as you want and many times there is no voice over directly referencing the report, stopping the advance of the video, given some explanation of the importance of the report, ect; ect; ect;
well any one can say it’s the sun stupid, but making a well done presentation of that is not what the website in this report does - I found it very frustrating, even though I knew where he was going and why.
The AGW/CO2 scam has taken a long walk off a short peer. But what to do about it. We spent 70+ billion on this political scam pushed mainly by the democrats such as Waxman and company. I say investigate and prosecute those that were so easily led by the nose by the Gore’s of this world into funding these fraudulent grants.
Answer: They don't, and in reality that was never their intention. Their intention was and is to control the masses and line their pockets with gold.
Here is an example you can use to illustrate just how small the human population is in relation to the Earth and the Sun.
Ask this question to people to illustrate:
If we got all the humans together on planet Earth for one of those group aerial shots (Plane flies over the group we all look up and wave and they take the picture) How many states of the USA would we cover?
We wouldn't even cover enough land mass to cover Rhode Island.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.