Skip to comments.What Hitler and Obama Tell Us About the Antichrist
Posted on 02/19/2014 11:29:05 AM PST by jda
I believe we can learn a lot about the Antichrist from looking at Hitler and Obama.
1. The Antichrist will come at a time of world-wide economic collapse. After the Wall Street Crash of 1929, the U.S. called in its loans to Germany, and the German economy collapsed. The Number of unemployed grew; people starved on the streets. In the crisis, people wanted someone to blame, and looked to extreme solutions Hitler offered them both, and Nazi success in the elections grew. Germans turned to Nazism because they were desperate. A similar situation was emerging in the U.S. in 2008.
2. Because of this, the Antichrist will persuade nearly the entire world that he is the only one who can deliver them from their misery. Look how easy it was for Hitler and Obama to convince the majority of people in their respective country that they were the only answer.
3. A key to the Antichrist being able to convince the world that he is their only salvation will be his oratory skills. Hitler was a brilliant speaker, and his eyes had a peculiar power over people. He was a good organiser and politician. He was a driven, unstable man, who believed that he had been called by God to become dictator of Germany and rule the world. This kept him going when other people might have given up. His self-belief persuaded people to believe in him. Sound familiar? But remember, the Antichrist will be even better.
4. Part of the Antichrists ability to sway nearly the entire world will be his ability to make promises and, because of their blindness, make them believe he would deliver on those promises. Hitler promised everybody something, so they supported him. Again, sound familiar? But, again, remember, Obama only had to convince the majority of U.S. voters the Antichrist will persuade nearly the entire world.
5. Another key to the Antichrists success will be his ability to intimidate and silence his detractors. Hitlers Stormtroopers attacked Jews and people who opposed Hitler. Many opponents kept quiet simply because they were scared of being murdered and, if they were, the judges simply let the Stormtroopers go free. Do terms like NSA spying and IRS targeting ring any bells?
A major lesson from both Hitler and Obama is how easy it was to convince a majority of people that they were the answer to their problems. In Hitlers case, it was too late to do anything when people finally saw that they had made a mistake. Will America be any different? Based on how easily Obama has become a dictator, I'm not very optimistic.
I am afraid at how people aren’t frightened at the power grab by Obama but more frightened,at how many people don’t even know how or why they should be scared.
Every generation, satan has a man ready to step in as the antichrist. Just like us, satan does not know when the last days are, but he can read the signs of the times.
Great reply . . . and deserving of an . . . Amen!
I might add that at least Hitler did serve a divine purpose, for it was his persecution of the Jews that set them to returning to their homeland, and the rebirth of Israel as a nation in 1948.
The only purpose nobama serves is that he is setting America up for the eventual one world government of the Tribulation period . . .
The Anti-Christ is not a specific person but an “intellectual infection” whose vector is the sweet song of tyranny known as communism or socialism...
And on top of that, from my understanding, there will be many Antichrists.
Or at least.. many people with the Antichrist’s spirit?
The thought occurred to me a couple of years ago that Obama is sort of an “anti John the Baptist”. One who comes to make paths crooked and usher in the true anti-christ. Proclaim, if you will, the unacceptable day of the Beast.
Good post;thread. King Hussein leader of anti-truth, anti-freedom, anti-individual, anti-life collectives BUMP!
Your treatise is abject, unmitigated nonsense. As has been pointed out already, every generation writes the same stupidity regarding its own controversial leaders. I recall reading an almost identical mess back in the 70’s that described the president of the Australian Council of Trade Unions very much like your allusions to Obama. With just as much fervor.
Obama has no redeeming qualities that I know of, but you elevate him by allowing his admirers to paint his critics as kooks.
Here’s what the BIBLE says about the antichrist:
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
So, what’s that tell us?
There are MANY antichrist
Antichrists were in the world at the time the scriptures were written
Whoever denies the father and son is an antichrist
There is a SPIRIT of antichrist
Whoever denies that the son came in the flesh is an antichrist
Again, antichrist existed in the world at the time of the scriptures.
obama is nothing without a teleprompter and someone else’s words.
No, I don’t think you can compare Obummer to Hitler or Antichrist. He’s more like Hugo Chavez or Venezuala. In fact didn’t Chavez tell Obummer the he’s the only president in the US that agrees with him. So we have a dictator of a third world country and a dictator of the US that wants to make us into a third world country.
That is a result of our VERY POOR education system,and it’s DELIBERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, if it is him, then we gotta ask - is that really the best the devil can do?
“The only purpose nobama serves is that he is setting America up for the eventual one world government of the Tribulation period . . .”
God could be using him to chastise us for falling into godlessness...
Everything you’ve posted is right on target, and speaks about the spirit of antichrist as it relates to anyone who denies Jesus.
But there will be a “big-A” Antichrist in the last days. Daniel and John had visions about him, and those visions agree. Both said that he will be a man of enormous worldwide power who will blaspheme God and persecute His people. They said he will suffer a fatal wound, but will be healed of it, and the world will worship him.
Obama is a nothing, a zero, a joke. But to many of his lunatic devotees, he’s a savior. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be worshiped, but then I saw the portrayals of Obama as Jesus those nuts put up on the web.
However, I believe he, along with other factors and individuals, is being utilized to soften people up, to ready them for the “man of lawlessness”, as Paul referred to him in 2 Thessalonians. Americans, and others, exist only for their own momentary pleasure. When the state of the world becomes dire enough and a man comes along who says he can fix it all, they’ll be too eager to fall to their knees and worship him as a god. Especially when he provides “miraculous” evidence that he can rise from the dead.