Skip to comments.Russian propaganda must be challenged
Posted on 03/04/2014 7:46:21 AM PST by WildSnail
Russias must be challenged to provide evidence for the unsubstantiated allegations presented as the grounds for its occupation of Ukrainian territory. Let them present it now to an international committee whose findings would be made public including on Crimean and Russian TV
(Excerpt) Read more at khpg.org ...
Well did you hear Shep Smith will be reporting Live from Kiev today! Ukraine is saved!
Putin said it best: The Ukrainian uprising was a coup. He is intervening to protect Russians. I find that to be legitimate.
As if our networks aren’t full of it.
The US State Department admits that they spent $5 billion on bringing Ukraine within the Western sphere of influence.
- - - White House is announcing an aid package to Ukraine of $1 billion - - -
FINALLY! A highly successful backward solution to all known problems comes out of the Nobel Peace Prize winning White House!
What is that?, You may ask? The answer, of course, is unlimited amounts of unfunded US Taxpayer Debt Dollars!
Yup! Works every time, and faster than you can can say IcandoanythingIwantbyjustbyoassingCongress. Nobel Laurette Soetoro-Obama just says: Charge it to the next generation, please! Whoopee! My work here is done! Golf anyone?
Secretary of Statements John Cachup Kerry will ride in, start writing rubber checks, and the ensuing bright rosy glow will spread around the World. Well, maybe not onto the Arab Street.
Although the always weak, Obamanation Foreign Policy is well on the way to its usual backward success, there are still a few topics that have yet to be resolved, as follows:
* Were is the Internet Video that caused the Ukrainians to force their beloved President to take the entire Ukrainian Treasury with him when he fled the country?
* Will Catchup Kerry enlist the help of famed video detective Susan Rice to help him track down and jail the perp. who made this awful, obscure, unknown video, that the United States had nothing to do with?
* Will the US Department of Statements spend more unfunded US Taxpayer Debt Dollars for the Ukranian Denial Ad than they did for the 2012 Benghazi Denial Ad?
* Note: Kerry must excel here because due to the obvious cruel onslaught of the aging process on Mrs. Bill Clinton, Catchup Kerry may be duty-bound to replace her as the obvious Democrat frontrunner in the 2016 Presidential race.
* Since POS Soetoro-Obama hit the famous RESET BUTTON on Russia, the NASA Space Program has had to be dependent on the kindness of strangers from Russia. Hopefully, our astronauts will be able to borrow food and vodka from the Russians while they wait for Catchup Kerry to resolve this Ukrainian investment.
* Will buddy Vlad Putin be as flexible with the Renowned Obamanation Foreign Policy as Soetoro-Obama was with Putin?
* Rumor has it that Vlad Putin has his eye on being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his defusing of the Syrian Red Line Crisis.
* Another rumor is that Putin could win the Nobel Peace Prize if he sold all of Russias US Treasury Notes, requested that the USA be dropped from the G9, and appointed Snowden to be the Russian Ambassador to the United States of America.
That seems astounding in light of all the brainwashing Russians have faced on the issue of Ukraine. For weeks, the Kremlins effective monopoly on television news has been sounding the alarm over Ukraine. Its revolution, they claimed, is the result of an American alliance with Nazis intended to weaken Russia.
I feel like I’m at the end of an old Saturday afternoon cliffhanger movie :D
But replacing the Prime Minister of Crimea wasn’t a coup? If the government in Kiev is illegitimate, so is the government in Sevastopol.
The “Russians” Putin wants to protect are Ukrainian citizens, unless and until they themselves decide otherwise.
They never got a choice in the first place. That Soviet Union thing kind of took away their right to choose.
However, Putin claims there have been requests from the region to protect them as Russians.
Correction to my earlier post — Simferopol is the capital of Crimea, not Sevastopol.
Regarding choice, in the early ‘90s, they did choose to become part of Ukraine. They could have easily joined Russia, or gone independent, which they almost did. And a popular vote is/was scheduled for May.
The request for assistance came from the newly-minted Prime Minister, only days after his (probably illegal) appointment.
I’m not saying that Russia has no national interest in Ukraine or Crimea. Obviously, it does. But they had no justification for their recent actions.
I don't know about that... I watched U.S. TV "news" for the first time in many months yesterday. The propaganda is overwhelming!
The political establishment and its propaganda machine are in overdrive trying to convince everyone that Putin's actions are NOT the result of U.S. weakness! that the obvious is not true!
Numerous unarmed protestors where shot and killed. Yanukovich was impeached by just under 75% of their parliament. Yunukovich fled the country. Russian troops should not be in Ukraine.
Or we might get back to talking about things that matter to Americans.
The only winner in the Ukraine is Obama.
All I’ve got to say to conservatives is that nobody said you have to agree with someone to be their useful idiot.
I might have agreed with that.
But I can’t, creek.
Seems the only things that matter to Americans are Glowbull Warming, gay cakes, gay weddings, gay everything else, the n word in the NFL, and a whole bunch of other meaningless pap.
The fact that our country has become an absolute joke is what should matter.
Weakness invites aggression.
The Shining City on the Hill has become a little gay rainbow.
If we do not wake up from our lunacy, we are done, and that is the only thing that matters at all.
Its sad. Another big story on one more illegal federal gun sting broke on Friday and I didn’t know about it till judge Napolitano spoke of it this morning on FOX.
I get most of my news from FR but that one doesn’t seem important.
I have not seen that one either.
2nd Amendment matters to me big time.
That’s a hill worth defeating one’s enemy on.
Apparently the feds were selling guns within 1000 feet of schools so they could in part, arrest people for possessing guns within 1000 feet of schools.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.