Skip to comments.Rescue Puppy Saves Family from Gas Leak
Posted on 03/13/2014 11:01:56 AM PDT by Kartographer
McLarty turned on the lights and saw Hunter sitting in front of the stove. That's when she noticed that one of the burners was on very low, so it was leaking gas into the house where the family was sleeping.
(Excerpt) Read more at shine.yahoo.com ...
How do we know Hunter didn’t turn on the burner in an ill-conceived plot to get all the kibble for himself?
Because he’s a dog. No self respecting dog would resort to such a low down shameful cat trick!
She's never saved my life in circumstances like described here, but, my dog Skeeter fits that "angel" description.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.