Skip to comments.Phony Scandals? Phony Administration
Posted on 05/09/2014 8:16:20 AM PDT by GrandJediMasterYoda
PHONY SCANDALS? PHONY ADMINISTRATION Exclusive: Ted Nugent notes fact that 'no one died as a direct result of Watergate'
If Attorney General Holder isnt a racist, he sure acts like one.
After a recent testy exchange between the good Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert during testimony, Attorney General Holder gave a speech at Al Sharptons National Action Network, a group reportedly working for racial equality.
During the speech, Holder stated, Forget about me specifically. Look at the way the attorney general of the United States was treated yesterday by a House committee. What attorney general has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment? What president has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
On the one hand, among the many Official Positions of the US Military are to run to the sound of the guns, and - - we leave no man behind. - - - .
On the other hand, the US Commander in Chiefs Official Policy has been, and is now, to Lead from Behind.
Which is the hand that offers the most protection to those we hire to be put in harms way to protect us?
IMHO, the two hands are mutually exclusive.
After THE TRUTH is revealed by Trey Gowdys Select Committee, severe punishment must be meted out that will serve as a deterrent to any future Commander in Chief who tries TO MAKE SURE THAT IT DOES HAPPEN AGAIN.
To cease to severely punish the guilty, is to cease to have reason for Law and Order.
Currently, B. Hussein Obama is Guilty of Treason until proven Innocent.
No need to flame me, as ONLY in US politics is someone Guilty until proven Innocent.
The rest of us must comply with the Law of the Land: Tell the Truth, accept responsibility for ones actions, and comply with THE LAW.
This is in glaring contrast to what the Obama Administrations, (and the Democrats who still support Obama), Rules of Conduct have actually been for the last 5 years as follows:
LIE, DENY AND REFUSE TO COMPLY.
The choice is clear for the Democrats: seek the truth with Select Benghazi Committee Chairman Gowdy, or continue to embrace the CULT OF OBAMANATION.
BTW, Democrats in the US House: ALL yall are up for re-election this November - - - - .
Was the inconvenient, but bloody, Behghazi Massacre a normal State Department approved massacre, or just a well-planned end result of a tightly controlled Foreign Policy that leads from behind?
Trey Gowdy needs to get to the bottom of this, - - - or does he?
Maybe former prosecutor Gowdy needs to get to the TOP of this?
- - - - get to the bottom of - - - -
For strict adherence to The HE-WHO Transparency Executive Order, it must be fully disclosed that this is a phrase-quote taken directly from the Obama Community Organizers Handbook, commonly known as OCOH.
OCOH clearly lists a partial list of the desired effects of getting to the bottom of a useful crisis as follows:
* Attention will be directed away from HE-WHO chose which crisis-of-the-day was worthy of his arrogant attention, usually requiring a teleprompter set, but often just the simple use of a pen or a phone;
* Before those at the bottom are partially found out, they must receive a severe tongue-lashing by HE-WHO, using all manner of vile accusations, including, but not limited to, the most hated of all phrases: making BONEHEADED Decisions;
* Before the crisis is incompletely resolved, Executive Orders must be put in place by HE-WHO himself TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!
* Additional inquiry into this phony crisis by The Enemies of Obamanation, must be clearly labeled as political football, or in persistent cases the ultimate PC Label White Guilt/Shame Word: Racists.
As far as I can remember, only an AG and Pres who are totally incompetent and don't deserve the office they hold. Next question?
Phony Scandals Don't Come In Body Bags!