Skip to comments.Video Shows Children Shocked in Hialeah Pool
Posted on 05/22/2014 11:21:09 AM PDT by nickcarraway
Frightening video was released Wednesday of the moment children were shocked while swimming in a pool in Hialeah.
The surveillance video shows the incident that happened on April 27 at the apartment complex.
The video shows one girl get shocked as she touched the railing while getting out of the pool. An adult is seen pulling her to safety.
Another child, a boy, is also shocked and pulled out by an adult. The video doesn't show the third child that was shocked.
All of the children recovered.
It's believed that faulty wiring connected to an underwater light is to blame. The pool was drained and remains closed.
Gee Hialeah...Can we see the papers of the individual that wired the pool..Maybe dig into the Pool Cos back ground a bit...Hummmmmm
Equipotential bonding is important for just this reason.
Absolutely shocking. However, it is a current event!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.