Skip to comments.North Carolina Restaurant Posts "No Guns" Sign, Then Gets Robbed At Gunpoint
Posted on 05/23/2014 12:27:04 PM PDT by Sasparilla
Gun free zones in action.
They need to replace the “No Guns” sign with one that says, “Free Money”.
Poetic justice. Gotta love it.
The owners are probably dumbfounded. They posted a sign. If only people would respect their wishes....
Gun free zones are, in fact, Free Kill Zones.
Call them up and ask, “How’s that gun free zone working for ya?”
There’s “Bait Cars”. Why not “Bait Restaurants”? Put sign in window “Gun Free Zone” then blow the bad guy back out through the doors with both barrels of “00” buck! That should slow things down quite a bit.
So did Jack in the Box
The manager didn’t get in the criminals’ faces and say “Hey, moron, the sign says NO GUNS!”?
It’s just not fair. I think criminals should play by the rules.
note to self; research literacy rates of armed robbers
Thanks Sasparilla. Friday Seriousness Thread. ;’)
Serves them right.
Our school students are the ones that should sue for the lack of safety in their gun free zones. Administrators and school boards ought to be liable when children die in school shootings that could have been avoided had armed guards been on premises.
This is about the twelfth time this has been posted.
The signs were in cursive
Obama needs to use some of the buzz phases from the White House Focus Group, and then cut and paste them into a TV Speech, something like this:
* Hello, everybody.
* I am very angry.
* This is what happens when Republicans allow the uncontrolled use of Guns.
* I will get to the bottom of this.
* I have ordered Go-fer # 2 to give me a report on this matter in one month.
* I cannot comment further on this matter, because it is an ongoing investigation.
* Letet me be clear.
* I assure you that I will take decisive action, once all the facts are in.
* Republicans’ false accusation that a bunch of folks in my administration will “stonewall” the release of facts from this investigation is just that, false.
* The American People expect me to act.
* I have a pen and a phone.
* If Congress won’t act, then I will.
* I will sign any Regulation, or Executive Order TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.
* Attorney General Holder will answer any of your questions.
* Goodbye, everybody.
In todays world, a sign is not enough. They should have used a #hastag, then the criminal would know that they mean business!
He should have refused him service.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.