Skip to comments.High school teachers lured our kids into a ‘death’ cult: parents
Posted on 05/24/2014 5:09:15 AM PDT by afraidfortherepublic
It was reading, writing and religious brainwashing at this top Connecticut high school.
Staffers at Avon High indoctrinated three once-happy girls into a death-obsessed religious cult that had them speaking in tongues and acting like zombies, a federal civil rights lawsuit filed by their parents charges.
Three Spanish teachers and a guidance counselor taught students to believe in superstition, magic and a non-scientific, anti-intellectual world view, the suit says.
They lost their humor and their empathy. They began speaking in a bizarre new language. They became unable to think critically or independently. They became dependent on the school teachers and guidance counselor who had indoctrinated them, the suit charges.
All three girls experienced sudden and severe personality changes. They became flat and distant, reclusive, secretive, and non-communicative.
The 65-page suit, which names the plaintiffs only as Jane Doe, John Doe and J.D. says the Avon public school district and prestigious Wellesley College in Massachusetts violated the girls civil rights by allowing them to be brainwashed into the mysterious cult, which is not named.
Two of the girls, now 22 and 19, stopped talking to their parents and harbored fantasies of suicide and martyrdom after the teachers messed with their minds, the suit says.
(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...
Sounds like they became Democrats.
Well there’s only one thing for those teachers: OFF with their heads.
no—you willingly handed your precious children over to the government... the death cult...
sounds like something right out of Salem, Massachusetts in 1692... Tituba, Betty Parris and Abigail Williams...
“”the older girl would perform whirling dervishes religious dances until the wee hours of the morning, the suit says.””
sounds like a the whole US public education system...those 3 girls aren’t the only victims...
In my wife’s school - next year to save “time and money” - they “plan” to group all the kids in one class that have IUP’s so the aides and other support staff only have to go to 1 classroom....can we say “discrimination” anyone...
My son, who has CP who be grouped in with other LD and behavior types kids...he’s high on the scale of intellect and doesn’t need to be anywhere around those other kids...but that’s public schools...and that’s where I get a lawyer...
I would report this to the DoJ for ADA discrimination - but they don’t have money to look into stuff like this anymore...
...pathetic and I would like to thank all those Democratic - Union thugs - and socialists in the US that think they are giving everyone an “equal” chance at life...there will be a day of reckoning for you SOB’s!!!
To complete my thought - the whirling dance had it’s origins in Sufi, which is a branch of Islam.
More coffee required...
Tis why we have homeschooled all of our gifts from God.
” ... prestigious Wellesley “
Maybe this is what happened to Hildabeast?
That certainly doesn’t sound like the least restrictive environment to me. I know just enough about special education law to be dangerous, and to me it sounds like you might have a case.
In all seriousness, there is little doubt in my mind that demonic possession occurred, and I shouldn’t have made light of it.
“They lost their humor and their empathy. They began speaking in a bizarre new language. “
I’ve lost my humor and my empathy. People also accuse me of speaking in a bizarre language when I bring up the current destruction of our country as we know it.
This will be the new model for the Dept of Ed.
From the Complaint:
174. E.D. and other girls would frequently go to Alumni Hall where it was desolate and they would dance, sing and perform whirling dervishes -religious dances -until the wee hours of the morning
182. E.D. told Jane and John that she wanted to attend Defendant Mastoloni's graduation from some type of school where Defendant Mastoloni was receiving a degree in spirituality.
183. Defendant Mastoloni claimed it was a masters in conscious evolution.
184. Yet, when Jane and John asked E.D. for the name of the school, E.D. claimed she did not know.
185. Then, E.D. suddenly declared that her major would be philosophy, instead of political science or international relations like she originally decided.
186. E.D. also announced that she wanted to seek a masters in Divinity following graduation from Wellesley
193. B.D. was constantly talking about seeking the truth and pursuing a greater purpose.
261. By this time, both E.D. and L.D. seemed to have lost their ability to feel empathy for anyone other than Defendants Mastoloni, Kessler, Esposito, and Sullivan.
262. Both E.D. and L.D. were fully indoctrinated by now into the religion of Defendants Mastoloni, Kessler, Esposito, and Sullivan.
263.As a result of their religious indoctrination, E.D. and L.D. began to engage in fantasies of martyrdom and suicidal ideation.
266. Once again, Defendant Mastoloni consistently proselytized her religious views in the classroom, teaching J.D. and the other students to believe in superstition and magic.
267. Defendant Mastoloni constantly discussed spirituality, numerology, astrology, dreams, mysticism, looking for signs, angels, symbols, synchronicity, negativity, seeking the truth, and death..
326. They spent countless hours on their laptops, or reading books about mysticism, astrology, dreams, and Carl Jung.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.