Skip to comments.Caption This Ice Cream Eatin' POTUS
Posted on 06/26/2014 4:45:11 PM PDT by llevrok
I miss Reggie.
Oh, my sweet Reggie.... your chocalatey goodness I love so....
He looks like he’s had a lot of practice. Just ask Reggie.
“Let me finish my waffle cone!”
If you read Larry’s book you would know that he has absolutely no practice.
I didn’t read the book. So what does Larry say?
Whew, what a day!"
Michelle won’t approve.
Oh wait. I can have ice cream. Only the peasants get tofu.
There are so MANY of these photos of him stretching that maw for junk food does he have a fetish for eating in public?
Yeah, he isn’t really a worker type...
Thank god for tapeworms.
I can eat all this crap that I want and still keep my girlish figure.
“NO IDIOT AMERICAN DEMOCRAT PEASANTS will get to eat Ice Cream like this because MY Mooch SAYS SO....and they OBEY HER because they are MIND NUMBED ROBOTS!!!”
I didn’t read the book either, but I can certainly answer this question. (1) Obama’s type of narcissist is very passive sexually. He expects someone else to do all the work while he votes present.
(2) He’s a taker, not a giver.
"Get in my belly!"
The Cone of Silence—for which we are grateful.
Looks like a chocolate-vanilla swirl. The ice cream—I can’t tell.
“Let me eat cake.”
The ice cream? Why chocolate chip(on the shoulder) of course.
Arf, arf, barf, barf, arf, arf, barf, barf......
Barry enjoys a treat & lets the "kids" out ...
“This is my Ron Jeremy take.”
On my old computer before it died, I had around 100 pictures of Obama eating ice cream, all in different places.
I was searching for the story about him giving away ice cream to friends when he worked at Baskin-Robbins and I found this little gem:
“Let Us Talk
July 20, 2008
Obama Summer Jobs: Used To Work At Baskin-Robbins
Now we might know why Obama doesnt like ice-cream. Recently during an interview Obama talked about how he worked his way through college and Harvard Law. We know that Michelle Robinson and Barack Obama didnt have much money growing up, but prior to this there hasnt been much published about how they made money during school.
Everyone should like ice-cream except my Dad! 6 year old Sasha Obama (2:22 minutes into video)
Obamas summer jobs:
· As a high school student, Obamas first job was at a Baskin-Robbins ice cream store. He also has mentioned he worked construction.
· We know of his summer job between his second and third years of law school at Sidley Austin in Chicago, where he met Michelle, who was already at the firm.
· The summer before, Obama worked at Hopkins & Sutter, a law firm in Chicago.
· As a college student at Occidental in Southern California, Obama returned home to Hawaii the summer after freshman year to sell island trinkets in a gift shop.
· Obama also had a summertime job at a deli counter in Hawaii making sandwiches.
· Once in New York to attend Columbia, one summer Obama worked for a private company holding a contract to process health records of police officer and firefighters.
· During one school year at Columbia, Obama was a telemarketer in midtown Manhattan selling New York Times subscriptions over the phone, wearing a headset. He did not like the job because he worried that some of the people he called couldnt really afford the subscription.”
He's a damned fool and a traitor...I won't give him the consideration of even wasting time on thinking of something to say about an ass clown like him.
All he's worth to me is a:
“I’m tryin’ to think, but nothin’ happens!”
Apologies to Curly Howard
Good observation. He’s so repulsive in so many ways.
And he’s going to become more obstinate.
Imagining himself a chocolate sprinkle in a sea of vanilla humanity, Obama releases the Kraken on a hand-packed scoop of creamy delight in Gobblers Knob, Pennsylvania on his way to the rainbow dream same-sex mass wedding convention in Philadelphia.
Looks like auditioning for a part in “The Green Mile”
Seriously? I thought sure he always went for something packed with .......................fudge.
It’s extra delicious, when you KNOW you didn’t pay for it!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.