Skip to comments.Other Women Health items that Evil Corporate Women-hating Businesses deny every day
Posted on 06/30/2014 1:03:11 PM PDT by fayco9
Today, the Supreme Court discriminated against women, when it couldnt force business to provide birth control to women. We all know birth control is accentual to womens health. They will DIE without it. It doesnt matter that women have lived without it for thousands of years and survived. No, it is an absolute necessity. It is absolutely megatuvely ultraly impossible to get birth control any other way. However, it is very important to recognize that birth control isnt the only method big business wants to deny women. Following is a list of extremely important benefits, that we cannot live without, that big evil corporate middle class stealing businesses deny women on a daily basis because they dont care about womens health.
1. Air conditioners Women can get heat strokes
2. Soft beds Women can hurt their back on a hard old bed
3. Heating Women can freeze to death
4. Food and water Women need to eat and drink to stay alive
5. House maids Women can hurt themselves cleaning their houses
6. Chauffeurs Women need to be able to relax on their way to and from work
7. Jacuzzis Women need to relax and get rid of the stress caused by bigoted men
8. Pools Women need to relax and have fun
9. TV and cable Women need to laugh by watching their favorite comedies
10. Utilities Women need their utility bills paid so they can relax
11. 5 vacations a year Women need vacations to have fun and relax. Michelle Obama loves them.
12. Phones Women need to talk and get their feelings out
13. Donations to democrats Women can relax knowing they have someone in congress who cares about them
14. Guns Women need to protect their bodies from rape and physical abuse
15. Housing Women need a safe place to sleep
16. Computer Women a computer because they will be emotionally stress without them
17. Magazines Women need magazines to make them happy
18. Clothes and Shoes Women are happy when they buy clothes and shoes
19. Unlimited Credit Cards Shopping is relaxing for women 20. Exile of all men from the United States Really, women wont be happy until all men are kicked out of the United States.
21. Everything else under the sun Really, not getting someone you want can be very depressing. Depression is not good for womens health.
These businesses need to start taking womens health seriously. Women should get everything in the universe paid for because they are women and men are evil.
Yeah! And I should be able eat whatever I want without gaining an ounce.
I have a right to the government provided man of my dreams because without him I will waste and wither away to noting because I am not loved by my idea of the perfect man.
Ergo, the government must provide my perfect man immediately because I simply cannot wait any longer, I am running out of time, I am in crisis, I must take action if Congress will not act!
He shall be provided in the next Five Year Plan, so submit your order now.
Looks like a list of those things that Big Government in nearly bankrupt states like New York, Illinois, California, etc., supply to those women whom Jay Severin got fired as an on-air host in Boston referred to as “bastard factories”.
Sounds like you are venting. It is good for you, as will the responses be good for you. I tend to assess humans on a case by case basis when meeting, but do judge on appearance and body language for survival.
Deny means to prohibit. Some religious institutions (such as schools and nunneries) may have moral clauses to terminate employment if the woman seeks an abortion, but most do not terminate over such action. Refusing to pay is a different matter entirely.
I must have missed where Hobby Lobby is forcing anyone to work for them, as well.
Can someone provide me information on this forced labor imposed by Hobby Lobby?
I’m thinking this thread is very worthy of a ZOT! Where is the ZOT!
At least the gubmint is mandating back up cameras on cars soon.
Women NEED those.
And if the deprived women would like to quit Hobby Lobby, my son will take their job(s) - (It’s okay with me if he has two.)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.