Skip to comments.Palestinians declare 'day of rage' as Kerry pushes cease-fire
Posted on 07/25/2014 5:54:23 AM PDT by Citizen Zed
As the Israeli offensive against the militant group Hamas entered its 18th day, the Palestinian death toll reached 815 people, most of them civilians, Palestinian officials said. Thirty-two Israeli soldiers have been killed, along with three civilians on the Israeli side, one of them a foreign worker from Thailand.
Israel and Hamas were both reported to be weighing a call for a humanitarian truce of at least five days put forth by U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry, who has shuttled around the region this week in a bid to stem the fighting. A previous Egyptian-authored cease-fire plan last week was accepted by Israel but rejected by Hamas.
The day also marks the final Friday of Ramadan, the Muslim month of fasting and prayer, and a feast was expected to begin Sunday or Monday. The upcoming occasion lends symbolic weight to a proposed short-term halt to hostilities.
But Friday, the main Muslim prayer day of the week, is also a traditional flash point for protests, and the Palestinian Fatah movement called for a day of rage in solidarity with those suffering in Gaza. Thousands of Palestinians clashed with Israeli forces on Thursday night in Palestinian neighborhoods in east Jerusalem and a main crossing point between Israel and the West Bank. At least one protester was killed.
(Excerpt) Read more at latimes.com ...
I propose a day of rage against Kerry and Soebarkah
Isn't that every day for them?
Got any ink left at the bottom of the barrel to give them a little sympathy?
Bunch of rectums. No wonder nobody reads The LA Times.
Palestinians declare ‘day of rage’...
In all seriousness that really cracked me up. I imagine a bunch of Camel Jockeys with swords screaming at the top of their lungs, running as fast as they can, right into a line of our troops an tanks, where every single one of them is casually dispatched with haste.
Talk about a “bring it” moment.
In the interest of productivity, they should just have two minutes of hate and then get on with the rest of the day.
>> I propose a day of rage against Kerry and Soebarkah
Welcome to my world.
Absoultely can’t understand this. Let’s these people fight it out.
Look at the slide show that the LAT has with this story. Its a bunch of refugee kids and destroyed Gaza buildings and then Israeli soldiers and tanks. Nothing about tunnels or rockets being shot into Israeli civilian areas. Bias, anyone?
- fire bomb - It worked in Germany & Japan in WWII
- “Stlll Crazy” after 900 years - who believes these savage inbred mutants will evolve into civilized humans? Golly - let’s elect another one in 2016!
No only Friday....
Day of Rage - Friday
Day of Wrath - Saturday
Day of Anger - Sunday
Day of Ire - Monday
Day of Fury - Tuesday
Day of Vehemence - Wednesday
Day of Annoyance - Thursday
Makes for dramatic TV video.
Not handing out candy now, are they?
We need to fix this now.
1. LA Times advertiser boycott
2. NBC advertiser boycott
3. National support Judeo/Christian ideals day. Every city, every church and synagogue. On the national mall and in front of every media outlet building across the country.
Make it so the media cannot ignore it without the perception that they are covering it up.
We have been playing not to lose for so long. As Chik-FilA taught us, when we are on the move, there isn’t a thing tha can stop us. Time to get organized.
- Great video on TV this morning
- HAMAS in Gaza fires off towards Israel from the roof of an multi-story apartment building-
- Crazy muslims in the streets all cheer
- 25 seconds later the building is hit and and thru the smoke and debris the apartment building falls into the street
- Crazy muslims are now mucho quiet (if alive)
- Bonus points for Israel - mucho wow -
- Play it again Israel...
If you find that video online, please post a link - I love good comedy.
- I will - it was either on BLAZE or Fox News Channel
- I’ll try “GAZA apartment building hit by Israel”
- I noticied it was skipped by MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC
- Pass it on to other threads if you find the video or You-Tube video
- We should contract with Israel to build our border walls and patrol our borders
- They don’t play
- I see they caught the UnitedNations helping HAMASS by storing ammo, rockets, etc in UN schools in GAZA -
- The BLAZE :
- Israel retaliates 25 seconds after HAM-ASS in Gaza fired an unguided rocket into Israel from the roof of an 8-story apartment building
- I have my gripes about 78% of Jews in the USA voting twice for Bar-Ass Hussein Obama II - but I have to admire the amazing precision and reactions of the Jews in Israel - paper leaflets should follow over Iran and 1600 whatever
- KUDOS to the Jews in Israel - they have big brass ones like “Vlad the Impala” (who rates much higher in US polls than Barack “Pink Line” Obama does)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.