Skip to comments.List of Americans who are Terrorists according to Government
Posted on 01/16/2016 5:30:00 PM PST by OL Hickory
Below is a list of Americans who are terrorists according to the U.S. government. These exposed government documents reveal everyone in America who is considered to be an âextremistsâ, a âpotential terroristsâ and, or, a âterroristsâ in official U.S. government documents. This is only a small portion of the âOfficialâ Terrorist Watch List. Are you on the terrorist watch list? Find out now.
Below is a list of Americans who are terrorists according to the U.S. government. These exposed government documents reveal everyone in America who is considered to be an “extremists”, a “potential terrorists” and, or, a “terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. This is only a small portion of the ‘Official’ Terrorist Watch List. Are you on the terrorist watch list? Find out now.
Microsoft Internet Explorer does not like that site. It shut down the site and gave to me the warning abut being a suspicious site.
They don’t have enough “watchers”.
Geez! I’m only on about half of the list.
You’re not missing much. It only says that Internet Explorer users are automatically deemed terrorists, or something like that:)
BTW, I'm a lot of those but like #41 - General right-wing extremist.
The page loaded ok that time.
Geez! I am on about half of those on the lists AND FR would be considered to be on that list including all readers and posters on the site!
hmmm... more screwed than I thought I was. Maybe <10 that I couldn’t check...
Pretty much FR but we already knew that.
1. Those that talk about âindividual libertiesâ
2. Those that advocate for statesâ rights
3. Those that want âto make the world a better placeâ
4. âThe colonists who sought to free themselves from British ruleâ
5. Those that are interested in âdefeating the Communistsâ
6. Those that believe âthat the interests of oneâs own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nationsâ
7. Anyone that holds a âpolitical ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirableâ
8. Anyone that possesses an âintolerance toward other religionsâ
9. Those that âtake action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animalsâ
13. âThe Patriot Movementâ
14. âOpposition to equal rights for gays and lesbiansâ
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States âare secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the âNorth American Unionââ
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is âopposed to the New World Orderâ
23. Anyone that is engaged in âconspiracy theorizingâ
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that âfears impending gun control or weapons confiscationsâ
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that âdonât think they should have to pay taxesâ
30. Anyone that âcomplains about biasâ
31. Anyone that âbelieves in government conspiracies to the point of paranoiaâ
32. Anyone that âis frustrated with mainstream ideologiesâ
33. Anyone that âvisits extremist websites/blogsâ
34. Anyone that âestablishes website/blog to display extremist viewsâ
35. Anyone that âattends rallies for extremist causesâ
36. Anyone that âexhibits extreme religious intoleranceâ
37. Anyone that âis personally connected with a grievanceâ
38. Anyone that âsuddenly acquires weaponsâ
39. Anyone that âorganizes protests inspired by extremist ideologyâ
40. âMilitia or unorganized militiaâ
41. âGeneral right-wing extremistâ
42. Citizens that have âbumper stickersâ that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an âArmy of Godâ
44. Those that are âfiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)â
45. Those that are âanti-globalâ
46. Those that are âsuspicious of centralized federal authorityâ
47. Those that are âreverent of individual libertyâ
48. Those that âbelieve in conspiracy theoriesâ
49. Those that have âa belief that oneâs personal and/or national âway of lifeâ is under attackâ
50. Those that possess âa belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalismâ
51. Those that would âimpose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)â
52. Those that would âinsert religion into the political sphereâ
53. Anyone that would âseek to politicize religionâ
54. Those that have âsupported political movements for autonomyâ
55. Anyone that is âanti-abortionâ
56. Anyone that is âanti-Catholicâ
57. Anyone that is âanti-nuclearâ
58. âRightwing extremistsâ
59. âReturning veteransâ
60. Those concerned about âillegal immigrationâ
61. Those that âbelieve in the right to bear armsâ
62. Anyone that is engaged in âammunition stockpilingâ
63. Anyone that exhibits âfear of Communist regimesâ
64. âAnti-abortion activistsâ
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about âthe New World Orderâ in a âderogatoryâ manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed âto the collection of federal income taxesâ
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (âDonât Tread On Meâ)
71. Those that believe in âend timesâ prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
73. Anyone who flies a drone
1. Those that talk about "individual liberties"
2. Those that advocate for "states rights"
3. Those that want "to make the world a better place"
4. "The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule"
5. Those that are interested in "defeating the Communists" Amen to that!
6. Those that believe "that the interests of one's own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations"
Trump ought to read this list at one of his rallies. : )
"These exposed government documents reveal everyone in America
who is considered to be an "extremists", a "potential terrorists" and, or, a "terrorists" in official U.S. government documents."
I hope I’m not housed with anyone collected for reason #4
Say what you want, but Jones has made more than a few direct hits lately. He is beginning to seem sane.
I started to watch one of his videos within the last two weeks that was shot outside, about a secret meeting of people who were ‘getting ready to do it all-pull the plug....’ I couldn’t take it.
And then, I started watching world markets again and the BDIY.
That video? It’s gone.
That makes you someone who can’t buy a gun after a background check.
Aww shucks, was going to buy one next week!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.