Skip to comments.National Geographic and Katie Couric Chronicle the GENDER REVOLUTION with Moving 2-Hour Documentary
Posted on 12/15/2016 1:49:50 PM PST by Trump20162020
It used to appear so simple for many of us: you were a boy or you were a girl. Girls wore pink, and boys wore blue; girls played with dolls, and boys played with trucks. Yet around the globe, these traditional notions of gender are changing rapidly, and labels are no longer so clear cut. National Geographic sets out to explore this evolving concept of gender through the lens of science, society and culture in the groundbreaking new two-hour documentary GENDER REVOLUTION: A JOURNEY WITH KATIE COURIC, premiering Monday, Feb. 6, at 9/8c. Produced by Katie Couric Media with National Geographic Studios and World of Wonder Productions, the special will also air on National Geographic around the globe in 171 countries and in 45 languages.
GENDER REVOLUTION will explore the complexities of gender in everyday life, from the moment we are born through our twilight years. To better understand this complex social and scientific issue, Couric crisscrossed the U.S. to talk with scientists, psychologists, activists, authors and families to learn more about the role of genetics, brain chemistry and modern culture on gender fluidity. With conversations that range from the scientifically enlightening to the deeply personal, Courics unflinching search for truth sheds light on countless untold stories of struggle, understanding, ignorance, hurt and love.
Its hard to avoid hearing about some aspect of gender these days. Every time you check your phone, turn on the TV or scan Twitter, theres another story thats challenging our preconceived notions of what gender is, how its determined and the impact these new definitions are having on society, said Couric.
(Excerpt) Read more at finance.yahoo.com ...
Sounds like it will be about as “moving” as a bowel movement...
so this is the gorilla edition and katie is the foldout ?
Mmmm...I’ll pass. Thanks anyway Kate.
I can’t wait to learn about all the heroic lady-boys who suffered with Washington at Valley Forge....
Does anyone else besides me remember when the Geographic was a respected periodical full of substance with credibility?
No. In the most liberal parts of the United States and Western Europe, the liberal elite are trying to force "traditional" notions of "gender" to change. In most other parts of the globe, men who want to "identify" as women are locked up or killed.
Nope...not gonna happen. will not watch this cr9p they are trying to sell to the yutes.
I was thinking the same thing.
You beat me to post
Yes, I do.
We unlocked this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimensiona dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of a lost mind. We’re moving into a land of both shadow and little substance, of things and bad ideas. We’ve just crossed over into the Twilight Zone!
The left have had so many revolutions already, the French Revolution, the Russian Rev..., Civil rights, feminist, gay... Now, it is the right’s turn.
Yes, now the boy thinks he's a girl and is wearing all pink. So progressive.
Trannies exist on nothing but stereotypes of the sex they're pretending to be. Dresses, make up, the color pink...
I don’t get it. They have been pushing the idea that you can behave any way you want regardless of your gender for the last two generations. Now that they have succeeded, they want to say that our behavior determines what gender we are.
Will they mention that MOST homosexuals were sexually molested as children?
And that the current attempt to normalize the behavior is to make it easier to molest YOUR children?
My answer to the “Women’s Movement”:
What are the elements of the Womens Movement?
- Equality with men ambition to enter into traditional mens work and usurp men in that work.
- Despises and afraid of men and masculinity springing from the hippie movement which loved labeling men with phrases like male chauvinist pigs in fear and contempt for mens natural, God-given strength and leadership abilities.
- Despises and afraid of true femininity their own true soft, vulnerable feminine nature and replacing it with an outer masculine shell, frigidity, and often lesbianism.
- Despises homemaking and caring for her family, children and husband.
- Proponent of free sex which necessitates its partner, abortion, and the justification of My Body, My Choice for killing their unborn pursuant to the unconstitutional Roe v. Wade.
- Rejects the husband from being the head of the home.
- Abandons the home and children for the workplace, leaving the care and raising of their children to day-care centers and others.
What are the results of the Womens Movement?
- Bloody infanticide in the murder of tens of thousands of unborn babies. The U.S. National Right to Life reports about 60,000,000 abortions since Roe v. Wade. Its probably more like 70M to 100M or more, many abortions probably going unreported or under-reported.
- Breakup of families and homes in womens drive to reject their husbands role as head of the house in the home, abandon their children, and leave the home to compete with men in the workplace.
- Gradual breakdown of society since healthy families are the core of a healthy society.
- A war on men the REAL war (the war on women is an invented, self-inflicted war). For many years, there has been a deliberate and focused war on men and masculinity spurred on by the Womens Movement. Men are the natural, strong leaders in society, so ridiculing and neutralizing the importance of men and masculinity greatly weakens society.
- Sexual perversion, lesbianism, and acceptance of immorality to reach feminist goals, furthering the corruption and decline of families and society.
- Political and economic effects of forced quotas and competing with and replacing men in the workplace regardless of comparative training or skill which also includes a double standard for special treatment for women because they are women.
Women are unhappier than ever. It is no surprise because women trying to be like men are like cats trying to be dogs. The Womens Movement has helped women to reject and abandon their happiness which is loving and caring for their children, husband, and home.
God made women to love and care for the members of their family. The Womens Movement tries to make men out of women.
What are the solutions?
- Stop Abortion (two parts):
a) (Legal solution): Overturn and nullify the unconstitutional Roe v. Wade decision and enforce state constitutional sovereignty to maintain their own state anti-abortion laws.
b ) (Personal solution answer to the Womens Movement slogan): My Body, My Choice ENDS at the BEGINNING of Your Babys Body.
- Reject corrupt, unhappy Hillary from becoming President and in any public office.
- Women, recognize that there is a fundamental distinction between ones role and ones value. Women who have rejected the Womens Movement and love who they are instinctively know this. Actually, most everyone knows their intrinsic value is distinct from whatever their particular role is.
- Women, abandon the idea of trying to turn yourself into a man. Youre a woman. Embrace your true God-given femininity, which is soft and vulnerable. That is really your strength and glory. It will bring you the love and admiration you crave especially from your husband and your children.
- Men, reject the deception of the Womens Movement and recognize it goes all the way back to the Garden of Eden when Eve, not Adam, was deceived by Satan (1 Timothy 2:14). Recognize that women need our protection and leadership. Dont be cowed by their rebellion and screams of things like male chauvinist pig. Also remember, your strong ego is a good thing from God to help you provide for and protect your wife and your family. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Moms, encourage young girls in the home to do what they naturally love doing taking care of babies (ex. dolls) and the home (ex. dollhouses). Reverse the relentless anti-family and anti-feminine push in schools from kindergarten through college to take girls and women away from their natural, God-given desires toward the home and to be a wife, mother, and homemaker. Reintroduce things like Home Economics, Cooking etc in elementary/secondary schools.
- Come back to the God of the Bible who loves you, wants you to be happy, and knows what will bring you happiness and fulfillment because he made you.
Women have quite a price to pay to be married. They are likely to fail if they are brought up to compete with men, not to cherish and embrace their true feminine nature, not properly trained, and/or not a Christian believer who is teachable to change in Gods hands. The beautiful, honorable, admirable, and desirable apparel of a married woman is thus: a meek and quiet spirit which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection to their own husbands; even as Sara obeyed Abraham calling him lord (1 Pet 3:4-6).
Women, Gods will for you may not delight your fleshly ego, but it will give you the deep satisfaction nothing else can. If you need more proof, just look at Hillary Clinton and so many unhappy career women. If you still need more proof, find happy homemakers. That will say everything.
Youve gone a long way, Baby, and its time to come back home where you belong and where your happiness is waiting.
Yet around the globe, these traditional notions of gender are changing rapidly, and labels are no longer so clear cut......Not around the globe, here in America which is spreading this disease.
This is just another example of prior planning for Hillary to be able to steal the election. Don’t think they made this yesterday or even last month. These things take years to fund, produce and edit. Just like the HBO Obama the early years “movie”. In business you plan ahead and sometimes you get it very wrong. Just imagine the specials and other propaganda we would be subjected to had she won!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.