Skip to comments.Remember this name: Bill Preistap, Strzok's boss, is singing like a canary.
Posted on 02/13/2018 1:40:57 PM PST by Signalman
A new name in the greatest criminal conspiracy in the history of American politics, namely the conspiracy by liberal Democrats to frame and destroy President Trump with the 35-page lie we now know as the Trump dossier, is now being mentioned, but investigators want to keep his name as hush-hush as possible, obviously for his own protection and to maintain as much secrecy as possible in the investigation of the Obamagate scandal.
Bill Preistap is the Director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division and Peter Strzoks boss. Multiple sources are now corroborating that Preistap has flipped and is fully cooperating with investigators in the Obamagate scandal.
Preistap was certainly a central figure in the acquisition of the Trump dossier, using it to obtain a FISA warrant to wiretap the Trump campaign even though the document and its source (Sidney Blumenthal) had no credibility whatsoever. Clearly, Preistap knows every detail of the conspiracy to frame President Trump.
Comey threw Preistap under the bus in his testimony before Congress. When asked why he didnt notify Congress of the surveillance of candidate Trump as required by law, Comey said that he kept the Trump investigation secret because Priestap advised him to.
No wonder Preistap flipped!
1. Get to know this name: Bill Priestap
2. Bill Priestap is the FBI Director of Counterintelligence.
3. Bill Priestap was the immediate supervisor of FBI Counterintelligence Deputy Peter Strzok . Priestap is #1, Strzok was #2.
4. The investigation into candidate Donald Trump was a counterintelligence operation. That operation began in July 2016. Bill Priestap would have been in charge of that, along with all other, FBI counterintelligence operations.
5. FBI Deputy Peter Strzok was specifically in charge of the Trump counterintel op. However, Strzok would be reporting to Bill Priestap on every detail and couldnt (according to structure anyway) make a move without Priestap approval.
6. On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began July 2016.
7. Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so. *Very important detail.*
8. I cannot emphasize this enough. *VERY* important detail. Again, notice how Comey doesnt use Priestaps actual name, but refers to his position and title. Again, watch [Prompted]
9. FBI Director James Comey was caught entirely off guard by that first three minutes of questioning. He simply didnt anticipate it.
10. Oversight protocol requires the FBI Director to tell the congressional intelligence Gang of Eight of any counterintelligence operations. The Go8 has oversight into these ops at the highest level of classification. At the time this was the group:
11. Based on what we know, and what has surfaced recently, we can all see why the FBI would want to keep it hidden that they were running a counterintelligence operation against a presidential candidate. As FBI Agent Peter Strzok said it was an insurance policy.
12: FBI Agent Strzok to FBI Attorney Page: I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andys office that theres no way he gets elected but Im afraid we cant take that risk. Its like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before youre 40.
12 (b). Insurance Policy text link
13. So James Comey is telling congress that the reason he didnt inform the statutory oversight Gang of Eight was because Bill Priestap (Director of Counterintelligence) recommended he didnt do it.
14. Thats called creating a fall guy. FBI Director James Comey is ducking responsibility in March 2017 by blaming FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap for not informing congress of the operation that began in July 2016. (9 months prior).
15. At that moment, that very specific moment during that hearing, anyone who knows how these things roll could see Comey was creating his own exit from getting ensnared in the consequences from the wiretapping and surveillance operation of President Donald Trump.
16. Bill Priestap is James Comeys shield from liability.
17. There has been NO MENTION of Bill Priestap in any of the recent revelations, despite his centrality to all of it.
18. Bill Priestap would have needed to authorize Peter Strzok to engage with Christopher Steele over the Russian Dosssier.
19. Bill Priestap would have needed to approve of the underlying documents that were used for both FISA applications (June/July and Sept/Oct).
20. Bill Priestap would be the person to approve of paying, or reimbursing, Christopher Steele for the Russian Dossier used in their counterintelligence operation and subsequent FISA application.
21. Without Bill Priestap involved, approvals, etc. the entire Russian/Trump Counterintelligence operation doesnt happen. Comeys testimony is also evidence of Priestaps importance.
22. In addition, when Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates testified (w/ James Clapper), she too spoke of the important of Priestap as her liaison and contact within the FBI on the counterintelligence operation. [Yates never mentioned Peter Strzok not once.]
23. Even though it was FBI agent Peter Strzok who interviewed Michael Flynn on January 24th, [link below] Sally Yates never mentioned him. EVER. saraacarter.com/2017/12/04/fbi
24. However Deputy AG Sally Yates did talk about Bill Priestap during her testimony.
25. Yates said she and Bill Priestap traveled together, Jan 26th, to the White House to inform Don McGhan (WH Counsel) of Michael Flynn misleading statements (based on Pence media reports and Flynn prior ambush interview Jan 24th).
26. According to Sally Yates testimony, she and Bill Priestap reportedly presented all the information to McGahn so the White House could take action that they deemed appropriate.
27. So you can see that Bill Priestap is a central figure. Comey defers to him; Yates relied on him; Strzok reports to him; etc.
28. Yet theres no mention of Bill Priestap in any of the explosive investigative story-lines in the past two weeks. Why?
29. Bill Priestap is FBI Director of Counterintelligence. Theres no way he hasnt been caught inside the investigative net.
30. Priestaps boss, Andrew McCabe has been caught. His subordinate, Peter Strzok, has most certainly been caught. And previously FBI Director Comey pushed him in front of the bus.
31. Either Priestap is going to be the attempted fall-guy for the entire scheme.
Bill Priestap saw the bus coming and is assisting the scheme investigators:
Remember this name: Bill Preistap. Peter Strzoks boss. Word on the street is he has flipped and is singing like a canary to investigators
Preistap’s name has rarely been heard in Congressional reports or testimony - or in the press.
Another central figure who seems invisible in all this is John Carlin - Deputy AG for the National Security Division at DOJ. His office would have authority over all FISA requests. Before that job, he was Robert Mueller’s Chief of Staff. Carlin resigned a mere 5 weeks before the election. Very odd.
Well, that’s certainly a lot more informative than a bunch of Q-Anon postings...................
Good. Maybe the truth will finally come out.
If and when Preistap flips..and it goes public...I will believe it.
I worry about his family...and him.
We are dealing with people that have no problem making you disappear.
The head of the snake is the Clinton's and the Obama's...and I figure the powerful folk in the D party..and frankly the R party...also.
They will not go down easy................................
Well, there you go. It MUST be true!
I'd like to see just ONE named "corroborating source" on this. It's been speculated about for at least a month starting with Sundance and subsequently many others who followed the Sundance lead.
Three days ago, Jeanine Pirro interviewed Rep. Chris Stewart who sits on the House Intelligence Committee. Stewart strongly hinted Priesap is cooperating, but wouldn't verify it. To my knowledge, that's the closest that we've gotten to confirmation that Priesap is singing.
Does anybody know of any positive confirmation that Priesap has been turned?
Many if not most of the 31 points listed are plagiarized from other articles. I recognize the exact wording from many other stories. This author seems to be a bad plagiarist.
Funny, Comey has stopped tweeting.
If you read the Conservative Treehouse you would have known this a long time ago.
He might not even be ALIVE!! I can’t believe that a HUGE DEMOCRAT would FLIP!!
Isn’t that what bloggers do? Agree this guy isn’t very adept and relies on cut-paste rather than even try to make it his own.
Still the truth of the argument seems solid. Priestap is caught in the middle, and being married into a wealthy family he has a lot to lose if he allows himself to be the patsy.
Is this guy still in the FBI? Has his position changed? Who does he report to, Wray?
If this guy did “flip” who would be obtaining information from him? The FBI/DOJ are totally conflicted. Sessions won’t touch it. There is no other authority involved.
Where is he now?
Just entering his name would get you a ban on 4chan only a few weeks ago. Which really makes one wonder.
He saw the bust coming!
No kidding. Priestak is the guy that links Strzok and Page to 0bama. What did 0bama know and when did he know it?
Old news but well organized. Either this guy is ass deep in it and saving his own bacon, or they were going around him...for whatever reason.....and he is saving his own bacon.
Let the IG finish their work and get all the details out. Congress is actually doing their oversight (finally) and this will all slop up on Hitlerary and Portrait Putz.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.