The blame and responsibility lies clearly with government institutions dominated by Broward County Democrats. Their failure to remove a dangerous and imminent threat to an entire school resulted in a school massacre. Allowing students to break laws has consequences, and this sanctuary discipline agreement created by government employees did exactly that:
COLLABORATIVE AGREEMENT ON SCHOOL DISCIPLINE -NOV 5, 2013
THIS AGREEMENT entered into between:
1.THE SCHOOL BOARD OF BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA - Ralph Runcie- Supt.
2. CHIEF JUDGE OF THE SEVENTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT- Peter M. Weinstein
3. OFFICE OF THE STATE ATTORNEY - Michael J. Satz
4. LAW OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER - Hon. Howard Finklestein
5. SHERIFF OF BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA- Scott Israel
6. FORT LAUDERDALE POLICE DEPARTMENT -Franklin Adderley
7. FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE- Wansley Walters
8. FORT LAUDERDALE BRANCH OF THE NAACP -Marsha Ellison
9. JUVENILE JUSTICE ADVISORY BOARD - Marsha Ellison
and in collaboration and consultation with a committee of stakeholders that include representation from the Broward Teachers Union, Broward Principals and Assistants Association, District Advisory Council, Diversity Committee, Childrens Services Council of Broward County, State Representative Perry Thurston, State Senator Christopher Smith, and State Representative Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed for the purpose of establishing a cooperative relationship between agencies involved in the handling of student misbehavior.
And everyone of those you list should be held to account for this. I do not want to be alarming, but there can be no doubt but that Cruz was not the only miscreant further damaged by the insane program. The others may not act out in the same manner, but there have probably been many lesser crimes committed by those similarly coddled as a result of the crack-brained agreement. (The classic ‘spare the rod & spoil the child0 effect.)