Skip to comments.Page Six: Giuliani Will Run in 2012
Posted on 01/07/2011 2:21:52 PM PST by 2ndDivisionVet
Look out, Sarah Palin: America's mayor is coming for you. The New York Post reports that former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani has called up his top political advisers and is preparing for a foray into New Hampshire in advance of the 2012 presidential election. Anonymous sources told the Post Giuliani "thinks the Republican race will be populated with far-right candidates like Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, and Mike Huckabee, and there's opportunity for a moderate candidate with a background in national security." His best friends don't necessarily agree. "Even Rudy loyalists" think the idea of another run is "crazy." The former mayor came in fourth in the Republican primary in New Hampshire three years ago....
(Excerpt) Read more at slatest.slate.com ...
Hahahahaha! That's a good one!!
Good news. Split the RINO vote.
Why not? He did so well last time he ran...
Giuliani could threaten the Rombot. I’d vote for the Mayor before Mitt.
*snort” It is a question of who looks better in a dress and pumps.
Yes more rinos in early primaries will confuse crossover dems.
Dole..McCain..Do we really need another old, balding white guy??
Is coming for you!
It’s like watching old reruns of the RINO dog and pony shows.
What is this guy smoking? Romney and Huckabee — FAR RIGHT??
Yeah, and Obama is a conservative patriot.
The funny thing is that Rudy could win a national election against Obama. However, he couldn’t win a primary election running as a Republican.
I’m sure if a dummy like me knows that, that Rudy does, as well. So, can anyone say, “Third Party Candidate?”
What’s the difference between Rudy Giuliani and a pit bull?
At this point Rudy is more likely to marry Rielle Hunter than to run for President ...
I wouldn’t vote for either under any circumstance.
1. Drug Warrior
2. Married his cousin
4. His own children on record repeatedly saying they do not like him.
5. His mayoral police commissioner and consulting partner Kerik is in jail.
6. Total lacky stooge for NYC banksters and Fed Reserve of NY.
8. Pro-Illegal Amnesty
9. Anti-gun, Anti-knife, and (Anti castle doctrine too)
10. Stole money from US taxpayers featherbedding “security contract” consulting through DHS, FBI and DoD.
11. Somehow as CEO Guiliani didn’t get indicted for the penny stock scams (multiple scams with prior convicted penny stock scammers) run under his LLC’s roof.
12. Guiliani Partners bought the criminal enterprise known as Ernst & Young’s investment banking unit, which while a subsidiary of Guiliani Partners committed over $30 BILLION DOLLARS OF ACCOUNTING FRAUD, yet no one was indicted and the Partners made $100 Million on the sale.
13. As per #12 above, GUILIANI OWNED ERNST & YOUNG WHILE E&Y PROMOTED THE ACCOUNTING FRAUD THAT LED TO LEHMAN BROTHERS COLLAPSE!!! GUILIANI PARTNERS COST AMERICAN TAXPAYERS TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN FUTURE FEDERAL DEBT.
And that’s just off the top of my head.
Good luck Rudy!
I would too. But I'd take Palin or Huckabee in a heartbeat over either of these. I wouldn't take Obama over Rombot, but I'd take Hitlary over Rombot.
Please point me towards such a candidate (and please don’t say “Ron Paul” or his progeny) amongst the field now assembling to run. That’s right, there aren’t any.
Rudy wears lipstick?
Either Giuliani is REALLY debse, he is floating a balloon for publicity, or another candidate (not Romney) is using him to pull down Romney’s numbers in NH in exchange for VP or cabinet position or favor to be named later.
It fits Huck’s M.O.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.