Skip to comments.Trump 2020 campaign manager hits George Conway: 'Think how bad of a husband you have to be'
Posted on 01/28/2019 6:45:26 PM PST by 2ndDivisionVet
President Trump's 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale on Wednesday lashed out at George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, over a tweet in which Conway mocked Trump as a "laughingstock."
"Think how bad of a husband you have to be to act this way," Parscale tweeted in response to Conway...
(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...
Bad move. In this case, the folks around Pres Trump should be killing the man with kindness.
One of the most interesting things about the Trump presidency is the way in which it’s forced so many Washington establishment types to drop the masks and show us their true selves - childish, petty, egotistical creeps. Kellyanne Conway’s husband is one example - his open disrespect for his wife’s position is beyond belief - what matters to this guy is venting his spleen about Trump, and the hell with his wife.
I can’t help but wonder if this husband would prefer his wife be at home taking of his needs and his childrens’, perhaps this is the root of them problem. If my husband was acting out like this, I would resign and work on my marriage.
Why are they giving this fat clown so much attention?
Conway is consistently rude and belligerent!...
Her being more important than he is probably makes his butt hurt.
Kindness my ass. Conway needs to resign. Her husband is using her platform to bash Trump. If Conway truly has Trumps best interests in mind, she should resign. Her husband is a distraction and an embarrassment.
Agreed. His wife is way to patient and he is way to evil. One is obeying gods word and the other is a Democrat.
I’d say, “...because the Bible tells me so.”
However, since that won’t get many folks to think clearly, it’s because:
1. Mrs Conway is a grown-up and she can handle her husbands verbal sparring.
2. The gentler way you chastise someone who hasn’t broken any law and is only guilty of using his right to Free Speech the wiser you will learn to be because you yourself have to dig deeper within your well if wisdom and language.
3. You want to teach the younger folks or older folks about the correct way to debate with someone? Teach him or her the language of debate. That also means sometimes biting the tip of your tongue. It doesn’t mean you cannot chastise him. You simply need to learn how to chastise him in a kinder manner.
4. The Covington Teens are a great example of what I’m speaking of in this instance. No rudeness involved. Yes, or yes, they took a lot of arrows. Until the 2nd longer video came out. The truly evil will most likely never regret what they said or said. Write them off and keep going. The ones on the fence, however, that’s your target group. Secondary group? The young folks themselves and their friends. Because they knew they didn’t do anything wrong, it may well be the starting foundation of Conservative growth.
5. Doesn’t mean you cannot call a Killer a Killer, or a Thief a Thief. Or a Rapist a Rapist. Matter of fact, I strongly encourage that. I also strongly encourage calling a Homosexual a Homosexual or a Lesbian a Lesbian. A LGBT (whatever), is a very confused person. I’m going to be taken to court most likely before I die because I will not bring myself to call a him a her, a her a him, or hir, or whatever the latest term is for confused folks.
I’m not a nice person. Folks on this site can probably attest to that. What I do know is that I was so far left of Hillary Clinton she would have been a Conservative. God performs miracles in lives and accepting Jesus was the gift granted me of my lifetime. Still, even now I must erase multitudes of lines often when typing.
So many people over my life, who talked kindly to me, and firmly, and not shirking from addressing my flaws planted seeds. Those that just raged at me out of sheer frustration, which by the way, I do understand, not so much did they help me understand. The ones who reigned in their anger and frustration...taught me the value of doing such.
Even Pres Trump. When he trolls, I relish it. Because I understand what he’s doing. Disarming the other sides anger. When he gets quiet, that is the time to stand back.
Mr Conway, I believe is jealous of his wife’s relationship with our President. The man is human. He’s also being laughed at by the left he’s friends with and he doesn’t have enough faith in his relationship with his wife. Or he may simply be a foil for her to be able to work with Pres Trump. So many variations, so many possibilities.
I need to get off my soapbox. Pride comes before a fall and I have taken way too many of them after giving my opinions.
Just think of it as an exercise in teaching folks colorful ways to describe Mr Conway’s behavior. Become another Mark Twain!
George appears to be just plain jealous of his wife. He is the big time K Street type lawyer and here is his wife often on TV and quoted in the prestige media and he is constantly identified as ‘Kelly Conway’s husband’. Someone as big fat and out of control as he is must be right at the edge of a stroke or heart attack.
Please see Ping 12.
Hi, Smoking Joe-!
Please see Ping 12.
Sorry dude, posting an opinion that may differ from my spouses doesnt make me a bad person.
Can you imagine if a husband treated a famous liberal woman this way?
Your spouse doesn’t work for the President. This is not the PTA we are talking about.
Agreed. She is more of a problem than George. Just what does she do there in the West Wing anyway?
Orrrrr, just divorce his ass.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.