Skip to comments.Someone Loves you, more than you know...
Posted on 12/19/2003 8:15:26 PM PST by carlo3b
Someone Loves you, more than you know...
Everyone, every single person on this earth has someone that loves them. Everyone!
This magical time of the year is when we turn our attentions and our thoughts to all of the special people in our lives that we love above all others. Most every faith, creed, and nationality has some special season that is set aside to ponder on our emotions, and the real meaning of life. For many, this is a Holy time, the Holiest time of the year. It is a time of faith, of reflections on our past, rejoicing in our good fortunes, and the expectations of our future. It bring us together for celebration, and for many it reminds us of those who we love from afar and brings back memories of those far beyond.
For most of us, these are the happiest time of the year, and we look forward to these days with excitement and joy. But for some of us, far too many, these are emotional times, stressful, and lonely times. While the world around us seemingly enthralled with the celebrations, it has a deepening sadness for others, and since the majority of us are thrilled at moment, I'd like us to think about those less fortunate.
I was fearful to bring this subject to the fore at this time of the year, as it is too often, for less than charitable reasons, we are punished for our good fortune and made to feel guilty for our happiness, no matter how hard fought to achieve it. However, it is the exact opposite that I want us, you and I, for just a moment, to focus on those who can't, or won't, or unfortunately, those truly unable to share in the glory of these holidays.
Love, is the secret, love is the answer, and being in love is summit of our lives. The deeper in love we are, the closer to the surface is our emotions. Love is the driving force that brings Kings to tears, and paupers to euphoria. We love, because we need love, and we are born wired to give and receive love. Which is why the absence of love is so devastating, and those who don't feel loved, are so very sad.
When we are painfully reminded of our emptiness, as in the season of love like the holidays, that we are without someone special to share love that we feel most lonely. Everyone needs love. Babies left untouched, and unloved after birth will invariable die, or left emotionally scared for life. We all need to be loved and we all, need to love someone or something to fulfill our existence. Loneliness is an unnecessary crime, and loveless emptiness is a death sentence.
But are we really unloved, or are we alone? Being alone isn't as bad as being unloved. Are we alone by choice, or have we been forgotten, or left behind? There are very few good reasons to truly be alone in this world. If you can read this, you are never alone. If you have access to a phone, a TV, a neighbor, or a friend, you are never really alone. However, if you are unloved, now that is a problem. Are you unloved? Or, sadly, are you unlovable? Have you become bitter and unapproachable perhaps because of loneliness? Only you know the answer, but I have an answer that you may not know. Someone Loves you, yes YOU, more than you know.
Everybody is loved by someone, yes even you. GOD loves you, and nothing that you can do, or have done changes that. Sometime GOD uses things to do his work for Him, He is GOD after all, and has those kind of perks. Sometime GOD uses my puppy Zeke, to bring love to someone that needs to feel loved. I know, don't ask me how, that GOD uses my puppy, and millions of his cousins in all different shapes and sizes, to bring true love to a lonely older person, or even worse, a shy withdrawn child.
Sometimes GOD, without your knowledge, even uses you, yes you, to bring love to someone devastated in loneliness. He may remind you, out of the clear blue sky to call someone left alone, sick, or maybe forgotten. Sometime GOD may even makes you smile at a stranger or remind you to hug a kid or worse your own spouse..YIKES! And sometime, and again don't ask me how I know, GOD uses even me to do something I seem to always forget.. that is to tell you that..
.....I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, ...MORE THAN YOU KNOW.. kiss...... developing ... :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR
I LOVE YOU!
See how happy chocolate can make you ;0)
And it tastes better then egg nog
Merry Christmas to you & yours and may your new year be filled, to the brim, with ONLY love, joy, and the good things you so deserve.
You are a special person Carlo. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!
I'll put the pudding in my pretty parfait glasses, a dollop of real whipped cream dusted with nutmeg on top, and alternate red and green maraschino cherry halves for the crowning glory. A tray of real butter cookies, and voila, my guests will think they're dining at the Pump Room!
LowCarb Chinese Hot Peanut Wings
Preheat oven to 325
1) Put everything but the wings in a blender or food processor, and blend well.
(If you have whole chicken wings, and want to, you can cut them into "drummettes" -- if you do this, remember that those pointy tips you're cutting off make the best chicken broth in the world!)
2) Arrange the wings in a large baking pan, and pour the sauce over them, then turn them over to coat them on all sides.
3) Let them sit for at least a half an hour; an hour won't hurt.
4) Bake wings for an hour, turning twice (at 20 and 40 minutes) during baking.
5) When they're done, put the wings on a serving platter, then scrape the sauce from the pan back into the blender or food processor, and blend again for just a moment to make it smooth, and serve with the wings.
Approx. 15 g. of usable carb in the entire recipe.
Don't ever stop having your "moments" Carlo.
As wonderful as it is to receive the love of others, it's also pretty special giving that love.
Love Because of Him, Bump!
LowCarb Bacon Cheeseburger Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1) Brown the beef and chopped onion, drain grease.
2) Put browned meat and onion into a deep dish pie pan. Mash around bottom of pan like a crust.
3) Scatter bacon bits evenly across the "crust" of ground beef.
4) Combine eggs, mayonnaise, cream and water in mixer bowl and whip until smooth. Add grated cheese and mix well. Pour mixture evenly over beef "crust" and bake for 30-35 minutes until top is browned and "set". Cool a few minutes before slicing.
It is great reheated in microwave for breakfast too!
LowCarb is a trademark name, and copyrighted by Morelli Enterprises Inc.
Heat a pound of Unsalted Butter in a saucepan over a low heat for at least an hour. Skim off the the milksolids as they rise... Most will rise but some will stick to the bottom and cook. While cooking, stir them up with a metal spoon to skim them off.
Strain the clarified butter through muslin or kitchen towel in a sieve, and discard the residue.
Pour into a dish or can, and store are you would normal butter. Ghee is good for frying as it does not spit, having no water inside it like normal butter (it is 100% butter fat, unlike Butter, which is 82% fat) , and so, it does not burn as easily!
LowCarb Garlic Chicken Pizza
1) Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mashed garlic until smooth.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 cup boned and skinned chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 1/2 red onion, cut in rings
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- season with salt and pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- parmesan cheese
- 1 recipe Meat Crust (see below)
2) Spread on pizza crust, top with oregano, chicken, onion, tomato and mushrooms, salt and pepper and cheese.
Bake in a 350 oven for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
Top with parmesan cheese.
1) Mix all together and press out thin in a greased metal pan (I use a 9X13 cake pan)
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb sausage (hot or italian)
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- (You can use Italian seasoning or any other seasonings you wish)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup soy protein powder (to help hold it together)
Bake at 350 for approx.. 25-30 minutes (till done), pouring off the excess grease that accumulates as it cooks. Then take out and spread a thin layer of tomato sauce (watch the labels for carbs here) and whatever toppings you like and put back in for another 10 - 15 minutes.
The thing about this crust is that it tastes just as good warmed up the next day as it did when made the first day. Enjoy.
LowCarb Zucchini au Gratin1) Clean, and peel the zucchini and cut them into 3 inch pieces.
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups grated Gruyere cheese
- salt & black pepper
- 3-4 Tbs. butter
2) Slice each piece in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
3) Cook the zucchini in boiling salted water for 10 minutes, the drain and dry.
4) Arrange a layer of zucchini in the base of a buttered ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with a third of the cheese, & season with salt and pepper. Repeat these layers, finishing with cheese.
5) Dot the top with butter.
Bake the zucchini gratin in the center of a preheated oven at 400 for 30 minutes
Ok... you emotional silly idiot... STOP IT....
the pie crust was enough.. you can never out do that!...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.