Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: CSM
Hollywood, and in particular Viacom, owners of MTV, etc is run by the Lezbian-Gay Mafia.

Pushing down your throat is exactly what they want.

It has been the great crusade of the left, and its causes, to gain control of the people by brain washing them through the Mass Media

13 posted on 02/11/2004 8:18:43 AM PST by uncbuck (Sumner Redstone is the anti-christ.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]


To: uncbuck
I just emailed my local cable General Manager and asked about this...telling her if they add the homosexual channel, I will drop cable and go to satellite........
14 posted on 02/11/2004 8:36:09 AM PST by Gopher Broke (Abortion: Big people killing little people)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

To: uncbuck
"...Pushing down your throat is exactly what they want..."

Pushing what down our throats? I do hope that it doesn't come to a literal meaning. This ca-ca has GOT TO STOP!!!!!

Back in the 80's, there were movements here about ending apartied (sp) in South Africa. How about ending the apartied here. As was mentioned in this thread, the homosexual population in this country is between (an estimate) 2 and 8%. Why does the remaining 92% have to be forced into accepting this aborant lifestyle? Stop it before it gets any worse.
17 posted on 02/11/2004 8:47:14 AM PST by NCC-1701 (GIVE US BACK LOGO-FREE TV!!!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson