I want a hearing on this sad day in American History. While under Clinton's watch the FBI covered this up.
Let's have a congressional hearing right after 9-11 to see what was known then.
Ops4 God BLess America!
posted on 04/02/2004 9:33:40 AM PST
Click here to support FR
Or mail checks to
FreeRepublic , LLC
PO BOX 9771
FRESNO, CA 93794
or you can use
PayPal at Jimrob@psnw.com
Please visit the Fundraiser thread.
It's on the Breaking News Sidebar
posted on 04/02/2004 9:35:18 AM PST
by Support Free Republic
(If Woody had gone straight to the police, this would never have happened!)
This is a theory that is gaining credibility
1) Al Qaeda or Saddam or some combination there of assisted in the OKC bombing.
2) Clinton and Janet Reno got the proof but was squashed. The implication was to great to be made public. If it was made public Clinton would have had no choice but for a true war against terrorism as we are doing today.
3) Ramzi Yousef took refuge in Iraq.
4) Would Terry Nichols or Timothy McVeigh acknowledge the truth? Probably not. In their own sick way they believed they were fighters for their country. They most likely believe that its better to die a martyr for their ilk than to die as a patsy traitor.
4) The bush administration had the truth, but could they make it public? No. If they (the Bush Admin) made it public that the Clinton administration had covered up foreign involvement in an attack on our country, the ramifications could be devastating on the way the executive branch can and could function in the future.
You certainly wouldnt be the first to call for it.
Interestingly enough. As the jurors in the Martha Stewart and TYCO trials are making big news, some rather earthshaking juror related news has gone unnoticed in the Nichols trial. About two weeks ago the judge in the Nichols tral said he would "dismiss with predjudice" if there were anymore juror problems. This happened after 3 of the jurors were found to be cousins of the prosecutor. As things stand now the jury pool is down to only 3 alternets left.
posted on 04/02/2004 9:49:55 AM PST
(you tell em i'm commin.... and hells commin with me.)
Absolutely! Start with Bubba & Hitlery, al bore, do include Richard Clarke & George Tenet and work on down.
posted on 04/02/2004 9:59:18 AM PST
(Veni, Vidi, Vici)
posted on 04/02/2004 10:04:43 AM PST
Everyone knows that the OKC bombing was the fault of Newt, Rush, and the Republican Congress. That's what Bill Clinton said, and he never lies.
posted on 04/02/2004 10:12:40 AM PST
(Too nuanced for a bumper sticker)
To: OKCSubmariner; honway
Are you two still around????
posted on 04/02/2004 10:25:34 AM PST
If, you need further proof to this accusation, visit Drudge. The Bush administration has been withholding 75% of Clinton' files related to terrorism. Clinton's aides and the congressional committee, want to know why.
posted on 04/02/2004 10:51:01 AM PST
(http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-DownhomeKY /// Check out My USA Photo album & Fat Files)
TWA 800 also. Clinton used OKC as his Riechstag fire.
mark for later attention
posted on 04/02/2004 11:03:00 AM PST
(This tagline shut down for renovations and repairs. Re-open June of 2001.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson