To: Jim Robinson, reynols, Dog Gone, steplock, FairOpinion, Kim4VRWC’s, gunnyg.
FAIR USE NOTICE
I have perused all 704 post under FRs tag CopyrightList but could not answer my question:
Can I use the below listed Fair Use Notice attached to copyrighted articles sent via e-mail to my friends, non FR post, without copyright infringement?
[FAIR USE NOTICE: The above may be copyrighted material and the use of it may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available only on a nonprofit basis for educational and discussion purposes. Highlights added.]
1. I want to avoid copyright infringement.
2. I want to send Full-Copy Articles to friends ONLY.
3. I do not want to redact or limit just to a link only.
4. I want to highlight, but not excerpt portions of the full copyrighted article.
5. Can I avoid copyright infringement by using the above listed Fair Use Notice?
Tango Whiskey Papa
Well, I don’t see why not.