Skip to comments.Rush Limbaugh's Undeniable Truths Of Life
Posted on 05/21/2004 9:34:47 PM PDT by txradioguy
I got to thinking today about Rush's UTOL's today when I heard him take a caller from a young (under 18 I think) caller on his show today. And the young person was mentioning the UTOL concerning Evolution, and I htought to my self "I wonder how many your potential conservatives out there who might be voting for the first time this year would benefit from reading all of the UTOL's?" Not to mention that some of us who remember these came out originally would like to have them so they can refer to them from time to time.
It struck me as I was reding them for the first time in about 10 years how true some of them are still today.
So here they are. The original "Sacremento" list and the updated list. Enjoy.
Rush Limbaugh's Original 35 Undeniable Truths of Life
1. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the USSR.
2. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR.
3. Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons.
4. Peace does not mean the absence of war.
5. War is not obsolete.
6. Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force.
7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons - use them.
8. Peace cannot be achieved by developing a "understanding" with the Russian People.
9.When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred; it is sometimes dangerous.
10. Communism Kills.
11. Neither the US, nor anyone else, imposes freedom on the peoples of other nations.
12. Freedom is God given.
13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.
14. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice.
15. The Peace Movement in the US, whether by accident or design, is pro-Communist.
16. The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most valuable, yet untapped, resource our young-people have.
17. The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980.
18. There is no such thing as war atrocities.
19. War itself is an atrocity.
20. There is a God.
21. Abortion is wrong.
22. Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice.
23. Evolution cannot explain Creation.
24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.
25. Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled.
26. The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive.
28. Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators.
29. Abe Lincoln saved this nation.
30. The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland their home.
31. The US will again go to war. (Remember; Rush wrote these in 1988, 3 years before the Gulf War.)
32. To more and more people, a victorious US is a sinful US. This is frightening and ominous.
33. There will always be poor people.
34. This is not the fault of the rich.
35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.
Rush Limbaugh's Updated 35 Undeniable Truths
Recently, Rush has updated this list, many of the "old" UTOL having become somewhat dated (but no less true for being in the past tense!) As read by Rush Limbaugh on his radio show, Friday, February 18, 1994:
(All equally truthful: number 1 is not more or less important than 35.)
1. There is a distinct singular American culture - rugged individualism and self-reliance - which made America great.
2. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country's achievers, producers, and job creators.
3. No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.
4. Evidence refutes liberalism.
5. There is no such thing as a New Democrat.
6. The Earth's eco-system is not fragile.
7. Character matters; leadership decends from character.
8. The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you do with it after you cut it down.
9. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century.
10. The 1980s was not a decade of greed but a decade of prosperity; it was the longest period of peacetime growth in American history.
11. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy - every time it's tried.
12. Condoms only work during the school year.
13. Poverty is not the root ("rut") cause of crime.
14. There's a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not.
15. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
16. Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud. (In response to the hung jury in the Menendez brothers trial)
17. The way to improve our schools is not more money, but the reintroduction of moral and spiritual values, as well as the four "R's":reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic, and Rush.
18. I am not arrogant.
19. My first 35 Undeniable Truths are still undeniable
"But it looks like his replacement is already here...trying to justify Communism as a viable form of government."
Point 'em out for me, please, sir.
Happened again! Dagnabit...a line of thunderstorms moved through here over the last few hours and I had to sign off or risk a real-life ZOT! over my DSL line.
I see the troll didn't last long, though...ha, ha...ZOT hits the spot, again--scratch one incoming disruptor.
# 33, 35 and 36
Yes the weather Gods are stirring here in the Kansas plains as well. Once again I will look into the face of the real life ZOT and not blink! LOL!
"Hmmm, how 'bout these Truths (from the ConstitutionParty.com):..."
Buh Bye jerk.
Can someone please create a PeaceParty.com site? The site could offer all the reasons that Kerry is a whackjob:
- Kerry the soldier who admitted killing people with his own hand while Bush at least never killed anyone.
- Bush at least isn't a money grubbing gigolo who actually MARRIED a rich person.
- Kerry says he hates his SUVs but lets his RICH wife buy them.
What was the crime?
The Dems have been struggling for months to get it developed, they would LOVE your help.
"And this gets back away from the point: no matter what Karl Marx did, "Communism" never did anything. If Communism killed millions of people, put Communism in jail!"
We did put Communism in jail. Ronald Reagan broke the back of the Soviet Union, the Communist STATE RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDERING THOUSAND OF PEOPLE BEHIND THE IDEA OF COMMUNISM. I don't know what it takes to understand that ideas are as dangerous as the people that believe them.
Why do you think that Jesus Christ was crucified? It certainly wasn't because he was an aggressive threat to the Romans or Jews? In fact, he was a Jew, but the ideas, Christianity, threatened their way of life at the time.
And since it's impossible to put an idea in jail, one must cut the head of the snake off, so to speak. Meaning we must attack Terrorism aggressively as President Reagan handled Communism. We must never relent or else the IDEA will find its way into more terrorists heads and harm more innocent civilians.
Now if you're willing to take the chance on whether you get on the next plane that'll arrive at its destination, because you don't inherently think ideas are dangerous, then vote for John Kerry for President in 2004 and we'll see if you're wrong or right.
I would never help them, but I'm pretty sure they are waiting until shortly before the election to bring charges against Rush - and yes, it is politically motivated.
"I'm almost to the point where I'd rather say I'm a piano player in a Whore House than to admit that I'm in the media."
O.K. We're all waiting. :)
Nice try. No crime was committed here. He was the victim of blackmail. And there is no outrage for those that like to blast Rush for those who go free from blackmail.
So you are no better than the libs who continue to promote legal accusations without any evidence. Thanks, we need that here.
How is that?
non - Oxycontin bump
Um...Karl Marx died in 1883.
Oops sorry I missed that it was covered there.
I always read these when I'm feeling a little down.
"non - Oxycontin bump"
That works too. You just won't let anybody encite you into an argument. Will you? :)
No, I won't - actually I wasn't aware of the blackmail story cause I'm not a Rush fan, but if thats true, then he is innocent!
"No, I won't - actually I wasn't aware of the blackmail story cause I'm not a Rush fan, but if thats true, then he is innocent!"
I found out about it when Roy Black was on Hannity & Colms. The maid that worked for him approached him and blackmailed him for a while. When he asked advisors what he should do, they told him that if he went to the FBI, he'd be frontpage news. And sure enough, he was when he finally went.
Surprisingly, he put up with the blackmail for a while. I'm assuming his wife, Marta, didn't know this was going on and he wanted to keep it a secret. He did try a couple of times to check himself into clinics for a couple of weeks to break the addiction to no avail.
Then, when the kimche hit the fan, the maid and formerly felony convicted spouse ran to the DA, which gave them immunity in the whole thing. So, those that blackmail, can't even be prosecuted. Talk about a miscarriage of justice. Then, they raided Rush's doctors office and took his records. There's a major privacy violation without so much as a court order.
As of now, there have not been, nor have there ever been any charges of any kind filed against Rush Limbaugh for anything. It might also help you to know that doctor shopping has never been prosecuted in Palm Beach County or in the State of Florida.
We know it exists, but the State of Florida hasn't foun it important enough to prosecute in its history. So, now you know the whole truth. Or at least a fair amount of it that I can give you.