Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: mark502inf; vooch; DTA; Seselj

Every "fact" that you cite is not a fact at all. These are things that are in dispute, are contradicted by eyewitness accounts, and/or are propaganda wrapped around half-truths at best.

One day, the Moslems will kill someone that you care about. Count on that, it WILL happen.

When it does, you may begin reviewing these "facts" without your conclusion already firmly placed in your mind and then, maybe then, you might realize the truth.

Of course, your enlightenment will come at quite a price.


123 posted on 06/02/2004 9:25:21 PM PDT by FormerLib (It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 121 | View Replies ]


To: FormerLib
One day, the Moslems will kill someone that you care about. Count on that, it WILL happen.

This photo is of Major Cliff Patterson. He was going to get out of the Army--I talked him into staying. I then tried talking him into going to the Balkans with me--he wanted to stay in Washington,--his Dad is a D.C. cop. He was killed in the Pentagon on 9-11.


124 posted on 06/02/2004 10:26:19 PM PDT by mark502inf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson