Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: FormerLib
One day, the Moslems will kill someone that you care about. Count on that, it WILL happen.

This photo is of Major Cliff Patterson. He was going to get out of the Army--I talked him into staying. I then tried talking him into going to the Balkans with me--he wanted to stay in Washington,--his Dad is a D.C. cop. He was killed in the Pentagon on 9-11.


124 posted on 06/02/2004 10:26:19 PM PDT by mark502inf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies ]


To: mark502inf
And I am sorry that your friend lost his life in the Pentagon attack. Memory eternal!
131 posted on 06/03/2004 6:38:47 AM PDT by FormerLib (It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 124 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson