Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: mark502inf; DTA

mark, the pro-Serbs here on FR have a far better understanding of the history and situation of the Balkans that you can possibly imagine. We do not see this as a battle of pure good and pure evil...except for the al Qaeda operatives, of course, they are pure evil.

Of course, mark, we harbor no such illusions about you being able to set aside the anti-Serb propaganda that you clearly hold so dear.


148 posted on 06/03/2004 12:05:39 PM PDT by FormerLib (It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 145 | View Replies ]


To: FormerLib; DTA
Former Lib & DTA, I think this comment from a 1914 report on the Balkans still holds true today:

Report of the International Commission to Inquire into the Causes and Conduct of the Balkan Wars

Published 1914 by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

p.7 …in the Balkans … it is impossible to avoid the reproach of a party, if one does not take sides with it against the others …

150 posted on 06/03/2004 12:33:21 PM PDT by mark502inf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 148 | View Replies ]

To: FormerLib
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1147053/posts

Mark should check out this link for illuminating just who Clinton supported.

164 posted on 06/04/2004 3:01:12 AM PDT by vooch
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 148 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson