Skip to comments.How Democrats Think. Not a joke. Maybe barf alert
Posted on 06/06/2004 11:06:33 PM PDT by genghis
Post: To Be a Republican in 2004 Posted by anon for obvious reasons on 6/06/04
To be a Republican in 2004, somehow, you have to believe that:
1. Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals and Hillary
2. The United States should get out of the United Nations, and our
highest national priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions against Iraq.
3. "Standing Tall for America" means firing your workers and moving
their jobs to India.
4. A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but
multinational corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind
5. Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a
conservative radio host. Then it's an illness and you need our prayers
for your recovery.
6. The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in
speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
7. Group sex and drug use are degenerate sins unless you someday run for
governor of California as a Republican.
8. If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.
9. A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our long-time allies,
then demand their cooperation and money.
10. HMOs and insurance companies have the interest of the public at
11. Providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy. Providing
health care to all Americans is socialism.
12. Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but
creationism should be taught in schools.
13. It is okay that the Bush family has done $millions of business with
the Bin Laden family.
14. Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's
daddy made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him and
a bad guy when Bush needed a "we can't find Bin Laden" diversion.
15. A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable
offense. A president lying to enlist support for a war in which
thousands die is solid defense policy.
16. Government should limit itself to the powers named in the
Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the Internet.
17. The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but
George Bush's Harken Oil stock trades are none of our business.
18. You support states' rights, which means Attorney General John
Ashcroft can tell states what local voter initiatives they have a right to adopt.
19. What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national interest,
but what Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant.
20. Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade
with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.
21. Affirmative Action is wrong, but it's ok for your daddy and his
friends to get you into Yale, the Texas Air National Guard, Harvard Business
School, part ownership of Harken Oil, part ownership of the Texas
Rangers,and the governorship of Texas and then have the Supreme Court appoint
you President of the USA.
>>>...how democrats think...
Your implicit assumption is unsupported by available evidence.
To be a Democrat in 2004, you have to be hateful, and mentally ill.
this came from Teachers.Net ??
Well it explains why our kids can't read .. these idiots have not a clue
And.........It only took the writer three weeks to prepare the BS.
To be a Democrat in 2004 you have to believe that :
1. You must be against the death penalty for murderers and terrorists because life is precious but for aborting unborn children at any point of a pregnancy for any reason whatsoever.
2. People are entitled to whatever subsidy they can get from the taxpayers but people who want to keep what they earn are greedy.
3. Protesting the mission, slandering the Commander-in-Chief, constant Viet Nam references and voting against funding the mission is somehow supporting the troops.
4. Completely ignoring the law and the will of the people is OK for the mayor of San Francisco but not a judge in Alabama.
5. The Republican administration is more responsible for the September 11 attacks than the men who actually flew the planes into the buildings.
6. Questioning the patriotism of others is wrong unless you're talking about "Benedict Arnold" CEOs or a Republican president.
7. The same government that can't deliver the mail can run the health care system.
8. A man being forced to wear a dog leash is worse than and deserves more press coverage than a public beheading.
That only took me 15 minutes.
To think one needs something to do the thinking WITH. Anatomical diagnosis (the part involved) in the case at hand is, I balieve, self-evident.
Just once I'd like to read something written by a Demoncrat that wasn't totally stupid or not funny.
Their defense of bimbo bill and his commie wife is
Is it just me or does this make the rounds about twice a year?
Try "twice a week". :(
Off-topic, but did anyone else, out of the blue, have to log in again just now? I can't figure out what happened.
I've often wondered how intelligent (yes, they have brains) people can maintain opinions so diametrically oposed to the truth. I believe that in itself is a major clue.
When I saw the confirmation hearing of Robert Bork and saw Teddy Kennedy, Joseph Biden and Howard Metzembaum use sophistry laced arguments and manipulations to attack Bork, I realized that there was more going on than a simple clash of world views. It was Good versus Evil.
Supernatural, malevolent evil exists and there are people who have given themselves over to serving it. The unifying force of serving evil is the best explanation for the fact that militant feminists who fiercely promote the killing of the the innocent unborn and Islamic terrorists who enslave women and fiercely kill the innocent find common cause.
Consider the diverse groups that we lump together as the enemy and how they all support EVIL. They often seem to illogically defend and cover for one another. It's not so illogical when you realize they're really all on the same team.
Western liberalism is a major nexus of evil. The National Democratic Party is evil. On a local level there are a lot of useful idiots who may be basically good people but on a national level there are very few who are righteous. I believe that abortion and esp. partial birth abortion has served as a litmus test to insure that no person with a concience need apply for a national level office.
One thing of interest, if Satan is behind it all; It gives me pause that he seems to be a strong advocate for gun control. I see this as the set up for the bloodbath described in Rev 13:7, 15.
That only took me 15 minutes.
#9. Bill clinton was the greatest president ever and Algore won in 2000.
#10. Hitlery clinton deserves to be the next president.
20. Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.I never did understand this one. Didnt Hanoi John push for free trade with Viet Nam? The rest are pretty much simplistic garbage.
And this is all a Democrat ever sees:
I maintain that being a democrat is a mental illnes, and this proves it. Now the question is whether we should deny voting privledges to the mentally ill. Yes, I think that makes sense.
That's because you are just...not...paying...attention, young man.
Now stop running around with those scissors and come sit down and do your Freeping. Otherwise there will be no Spider Goulash for you tonight.
Ooops, sorry. It was me. My bad. Won't happen again.
they don't think: brain-damaged parrots do not think.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.