Planned Parenthood held a conference for children, without their parents, that included distribution of a book deemed pornography by critics.
Well, how dumb is that?
There's lots left out of this story:
- Where was the conference held?
- Was it held in conjunction with something else (a kids "summer camp" for example)?
- How were the kids delivered to the conference?
- How many parents protested not being able to attend?
- How many parents pulled their kids out after learning they couldn't attend with their kids?
Lots and lots of questions that should have been answered.
FWIW, I have sent an email to WND asking these questions.
posted on 07/17/2004 4:58:02 PM PDT
(You do know that the Tasmanians, who never committed adultery, are now extinct, don't you?)
If you get an answer, you're going to post it on this thread, I hope?
posted on 07/17/2004 6:22:43 PM PDT
by little jeremiah
("You're possibly the most ignorant, belligerent, and loathesome poster on FR currently." - tdadams)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson