Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Post your Girlyman Kerry Photos Here
Self ^ | July 29, 2004 | Oldcorps

Posted on 07/29/2004 8:28:13 AM PDT by OldCorps

There are so many recent photos of John F'ing Kerry looking like a girlman that I think it behooves us to collect them all in one location. Please post them here. The recent NASA photos are just the latest. What about the ones were he attends a Red Sox game and throws the first ball like a girl. The video shows his wimpiness much more than any still photograph. How about the euroqueer photos of Mr. Kerry on a $10,000 bicycle? I'm sure there are more photos.

We freepers need to have this threat accessible so that media lurkers and voters can come here and quickly see what a true pansy that is Mr. John F'ing Kerry.


TOPICS: Government; Political Humor/Cartoons; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: 1stclasswussy; 2004; caption; dork; giggolo; girlieman; girlyman; girlymankerry; girlymon; jfingk; jfk; kerry; kerryphotos; liarinchief; pansygirlyman; photo; photograph; photographs; wimp
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-100101-150151-200 ... 601-604 next last
Please post photographs.
1 posted on 07/29/2004 8:28:22 AM PDT by OldCorps
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

Bump


2 posted on 07/29/2004 8:30:04 AM PDT by fella
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

3 posted on 07/29/2004 8:30:29 AM PDT by Stallone (We who stand on the other side of the line must be equally clear and certain of our convictions. ~ W)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

4 posted on 07/29/2004 8:31:49 AM PDT by Fierce Allegiance ( "Stay safe in the "sandbox", cuz!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

bump to keep an eye on


5 posted on 07/29/2004 8:33:01 AM PDT by eyespysomething (Shove it John and John!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Comment #6 Removed by Moderator

To: Fierce Allegiance

Jeez, he looks like a guinea pig.

Is that an un-altered picture?


7 posted on 07/29/2004 8:34:35 AM PDT by Guillermo (It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps


8 posted on 07/29/2004 8:35:12 AM PDT by Fierce Allegiance ( "Stay safe in the "sandbox", cuz!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: eyespysomething

9 posted on 07/29/2004 8:35:24 AM PDT by Guillermo (It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps




10 posted on 07/29/2004 8:35:34 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Guillermo

11 posted on 07/29/2004 8:36:07 AM PDT by Salamander (Of course he has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183 and we're barbarians.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Guillermo

As far as I know, it's genuine.


12 posted on 07/29/2004 8:36:07 AM PDT by Fierce Allegiance ( "Stay safe in the "sandbox", cuz!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

The one where he is riding his $5K bike, with matching biker shorts and helmet is a good one too.


13 posted on 07/29/2004 8:36:40 AM PDT by Guillermo (It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

14 posted on 07/29/2004 8:36:40 AM PDT by maggief
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps
Kerry reminisces about being born in this hospital room.

Yes, he is pretending to be asleep like an iddy-biddy baby.


15 posted on 07/29/2004 8:37:24 AM PDT by Stallone (We who stand on the other side of the line must be equally clear and certain of our convictions. ~ W)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Guillermo

16 posted on 07/29/2004 8:37:56 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: Guillermo
All these images are "BANNED IN BOSTON" but it's not censorship.
17 posted on 07/29/2004 8:38:23 AM PDT by fella
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: Sylvester; Stallone; OldCorps; eyespysomething; Guillermo; GUIDO; Rocky; Apollo; crushkerry; ...
"Sly" Stallone:

'ey, whatchoo talkin' bout Adrian? Dat Kerry ain' got nuttin' on me. I'm tellin' ya, he's gonna' go down like Apollo Creed.

18 posted on 07/29/2004 8:38:55 AM PDT by The Scourge of Yazid (Banned in Boston...and Seattle. Also, most of San Francisco...and Ithaca. Man, Ithaca sucks ass.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

19 posted on 07/29/2004 8:39:01 AM PDT by maggief
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

20 posted on 07/29/2004 8:39:45 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: The Scourge of Yazid

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhbssolllllluuuuuutely.


21 posted on 07/29/2004 8:40:28 AM PDT by Stallone (We who stand on the other side of the line must be equally clear and certain of our convictions. ~ W)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

To: finnman69
Whoa now!

Lance Armstrong better keep an eye out.

LURCH IS ON HIS TAIL!

22 posted on 07/29/2004 8:41:02 AM PDT by The Scourge of Yazid (Banned in Boston...and Seattle. Also, most of San Francisco...and Ithaca. Man, Ithaca sucks ass.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

23 posted on 07/29/2004 8:41:02 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

To: Stallone
Fahgetaboutit!
24 posted on 07/29/2004 8:42:22 AM PDT by The Scourge of Yazid (Banned in Boston...and Seattle. Also, most of San Francisco...and Ithaca. Man, Ithaca sucks ass.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

25 posted on 07/29/2004 8:42:37 AM PDT by evets (God bless president George W. Bush)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: evets
(WARNING! DORK ALERT! DORK ALERT!)
26 posted on 07/29/2004 8:43:29 AM PDT by The Scourge of Yazid (Banned in Boston...and Seattle. Also, most of San Francisco...and Ithaca. Man, Ithaca sucks ass.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

Is that "YMCA" photo real? He looks like some woman doing a workout video. Surely Kerry would know how ridiculous he would look and avoid such a venue.


27 posted on 07/29/2004 8:43:34 AM PDT by OldCorps
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

28 posted on 07/29/2004 8:43:43 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

29 posted on 07/29/2004 8:43:53 AM PDT by Dan from Michigan ("If you want a little peace, sometimes you gotta fight" - Sammy Hagar)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

31 posted on 07/29/2004 8:44:37 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

LOL. Great minds think alike.


32 posted on 07/29/2004 8:44:44 AM PDT by Dan from Michigan ("If you want a little peace, sometimes you gotta fight" - Sammy Hagar)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

To: evets

gag!!! Do you have the one where he is at a desk plotting to become president....back in 1973?


33 posted on 07/29/2004 8:45:13 AM PDT by OldCorps
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

34 posted on 07/29/2004 8:45:54 AM PDT by maggief
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Fierce Allegiance

Why does he have so much trouble with kissing? Even if no one ever volunteered to show him, can't he watch and take notes? Maybe it's the chin...


35 posted on 07/29/2004 8:46:13 AM PDT by no more apples (God Bless our troops)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: All

36 posted on 07/29/2004 8:46:13 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

To: Dan from Michigan
Dave Krieg:

Damn. You suck dude! I mean, even I don't fumble that much.

37 posted on 07/29/2004 8:46:52 AM PDT by The Scourge of Yazid (Banned in Boston...and Seattle. Also, most of San Francisco...and Ithaca. Man, Ithaca sucks ass.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

38 posted on 07/29/2004 8:46:56 AM PDT by Republican Red (Is that a classified document in your pants Sandy or are you just glad to see me?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: finnman69; OldCorps

39 posted on 07/29/2004 8:47:30 AM PDT by ohioWfan (BUSH 2004 - Leadership, Integrity, Morality)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

Thanks for posting this. Did you notice no one in the media commented about Kerry not throwing from the pitchers mound (because he couldn't throw far enough). And even though he threw from some 10 feet in front of the pitchers mound, he still bounced the ball.

What a pu$$y!!!


40 posted on 07/29/2004 8:47:54 AM PDT by OldCorps
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

41 posted on 07/29/2004 8:47:57 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: ohioWfan; King Prout; nopardons; Watery Tart; Neets; bentfeather; Conspiracy Guy; OSHA; ...
John Kerry:

I'm a friggin' tool! We get that. Now can you please get back to making fun of Hillary Clinton? PLEAAAAAZZE?(!)

42 posted on 07/29/2004 8:49:50 AM PDT by The Scourge of Yazid (Banned in Boston...and Seattle. Also, most of San Francisco...and Ithaca. Man, Ithaca sucks ass.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

43 posted on 07/29/2004 8:49:58 AM PDT by finnman69 (cum puella incedit minore medio corpore sub quo manifestus globus, inflammare animos)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

44 posted on 07/29/2004 8:50:24 AM PDT by maggief
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps
Commander-in-Chief?


45 posted on 07/29/2004 8:50:45 AM PDT by dead (I've got my eye out for Mullah Omar.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Republican Red

Looks like the press is starting to purge the Kerry Dork photos from the web.


46 posted on 07/29/2004 8:50:48 AM PDT by Rebelbase (Former fetus.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps

47 posted on 07/29/2004 8:51:01 AM PDT by EllaMinnow (Joe Wilson is a big fat LIAR.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

To: OldCorps



48 posted on 07/29/2004 8:51:22 AM PDT by Republican Red (Is that a classified document in your pants Sandy or are you just glad to see me?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: finnman69

Oh good. I'm glad somebody had the one of Kerry with the dorky daisy pull to share here on this thread.


49 posted on 07/29/2004 8:51:45 AM PDT by NotJustAnotherPrettyFace (Michael <a href = "http://www.michaelmoore.com/" title="Miserable Failure">"Miserable Failure"</a>)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: Stallone

50 posted on 07/29/2004 8:52:11 AM PDT by Stallone (We who stand on the other side of the line must be equally clear and certain of our convictions. ~ W)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]


Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-100101-150151-200 ... 601-604 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson