That's All, Folks!
All I have to say is ....EEEEWWWWWWW!
The AV is a nasty, funkdified girl.
1. Purple panties - She wore them at the Kobe encounter. When tested, they show Mr X's unk for the most part and very little Kobe. So AV obviously wore them for her next encounter with Mr. X. Must have been her favorite panties!
2. Yellow Panties - She says that she may have picked them up off the floor and put them on? NO FREAKIN WAY! With as much blood there was on them, there is NO way that a sane person would re-wear them. NO WAY! And it was all Mr. X on them?
3. Cervical Swab - Had Mr. X's unk on it. No Kobe. Very telling.
4. Vaginal Swab - Was all Mr. X and no Kobe. Of course it was! Cause she had sex AFTER her encounter with Kobe.
5. Vaginal opening swab - A possible trace of Kobe, 99% Mr. X.
6. Anal swabs (anal means anus, not rectum. Rectum would be swabbed if there was anal sex) - Very weak trace of Kobe, almost all from Mr. X.
7. Kobe shirt - No trace of Mr X. THAT IS A MAJOR POINT!
8. Kobe's penile swab - no Mr. X. Of course there wasn't.
9. Swabs on AV's thigh - Mr X again. That boy sure gets around! The thing that gets me is that if they want to say that it is semen from condom boy, 2 days before Kobe, then they have to admit that the AV doesn't shower but every 4-5 days, in that HOT Colorado weather. <gagging>
Dr. Johnson basically said that there was NO way the prosecution's theory of transference could have logically or scientifically happened. NO WAY.
The redacted portions looked like they referred to AV's hygiene issues. Nasty, funky girl she is. P-U!
This case is OVER. The talking heads are going to have a field day with this one!
miss purple/yellow would just LOVE for this to go away now. She will be all over the tabloids for sure....
Yep. Its over.
Was that posted on CTV's site?
thanks! i was going to ask you for a synopsis and you kindly provided one!