To: Former Military Chick
When he was seven, Brandon Maxfield was accidentally shot in the face when a Bryco pistol discharged while being unloaded. As a result, Brandon is permanently paralyzed below the neck. In Maxfield v Bryco, a unanimous jury found Bryco Arms responsible for its defective design and for Brandon Maxfields injuries and medical expenses.
1. Always treat a gun like it is loaded
2. Always point a gun in a safe direction
3. Never point a gun at a person
Yep - Sounds like the gun's fault...
posted on 08/12/2004 6:41:21 AM PDT
(They want to die for Islam and we want to kill them)
Laz's Gun Safety Rules:
1. Don't sweat whether you unloaded your gun earlier. It's probably unloaded. So don't be such a worrywart!
2. It's fun to scare your friends by pointing your unloaded firearm at them. Watch their eyes get big!
3. Guns look a lot like toy guns. Toys are fun. Screw around a little! Life is short, have a little horseplay with your guns! Play cowboys and indians!
4. There is nothing a gun can harm that you can't fix up just as good as new later.
posted on 08/12/2004 6:57:11 AM PDT
("Stay well - Stay safe - Stay armed - Yorktown" -- harpseal)
NEVER let the muzzle cover anything you dont intend to destroy.....
posted on 08/12/2004 7:04:08 AM PDT
(Moderate Islam Is For Dilettantes)
No bias in this article is there? (/sarcasm)
posted on 08/12/2004 7:11:04 AM PDT
by Dead Corpse
(For an Evil Super Genius, you aren't too bright are you?)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson