Skip to comments.FACT SHEET: Top 10 Connections Between John Kerry And 527s
Posted on 08/25/2004 1:04:28 PM PDT by RWR8189
Don't Forget The Dewey Square Group Provides Political Consulting Services For Both Kerry Campaign And America Coming Together (ACT).
And Michael Meehan, Now A Communications Advisor To Kerry, Was Hired By NARAL In 2003 To "Oversee Its Vastly Expanded Soft-Money Operation." His Hiring Was "Billed As A Two-Month Leave From His Job As Political Director Of NARAL." (Carol Beggy and Mark Shanahan, "Names," The Boston Globe, 11/21/03; Chris Cillizza, "NARAL Plans Big '04 Effort," Roll Call, 5/8/03)
all those in cahoots with the DNC and they still could not make the impact that a little group of vets have made.
Ginsberg resigned today from Bush's campaign.
We must demand that the following people resign from Kerry's campaign and/or the DNC:
I've read that some vets have a jar of pee saved to pour on Hanoi Jane's grave after she passes. Given the impact the Swiftees have made, I'd suggest to Ms. Fonda that she be buried in a boat.
This is wonderful.
I have kept up a list at:
Looks like they got every connection I have read about.
Having connections is in no way illegal. It is only illegal if the Campaigns coordinate the with the 527s ads, which many Democratic organizations are on record bragging about how they worked with the DNC on their ads and had them review and provide input.
Keep it coming.
Let me guess, we won't see this on the evening news!
Maybe Fox, and that'll be it.
It takes that many people & that much money to cover all of Kerry's resume' lies & pathetic Senate voting record.
Actually, PBS News Hour with Jim Lehrer did a blurb about the lawyer resigning from Bush's campaign. At the end of the story, they mumbled something about the GOP claiming that there were others in the Kerry campaign in similar circumstances. 87% of the negattive ad-funding is for ant-Bush 527s, but 87% of the criticism is for the other 13 percent that is anti-Kerry.
The Dems can always count on the Press Poodles to put both thumbs on the scale for the Democrats.
The republicans should be on tv holding up a paper demanding these facts be put out,or why not buy an ad in every newspaper listing these facts, lets go republicans get on the ball.
Nice post!!! Awesome info.
"The republicans should be on tv holding up a paper demanding these facts be put out,or why not buy an ad in every newspaper listing these facts, lets go republicans get on the ball."
You have hit the nail on the head! Until Republicans begin treating the Democrats as the should be treated--- political enemies--- theY will continue to bitch and moan about the double standard and hypocrisy of the leftists.
For the last half of the 20th century, Republicans have been in the role of the minority in the House and Senate... Whining and moaning have been their only response to liberals idiotic spending and legislative initiatives. Now that the pendulum has begun to swing toward the right, they continue to use this antiquated and useless "tactic".
The Democrats are NOT our partners or friends across the aisle". They are our political enemies, and in many ways are the enemy of the very principles this country was founded upon. Im tired of the RNC and the Presidents insistence on non-partisanship When in the hell are they going to figure out that non-partisanship only exists in the minds of the leftists, when everybody concedes to their side?
SOMEBODY GROW A SET!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.