Hagel and Lugar are showboaters who will do anything to get their names in the paper.
Hagel also thinks he's a future presidential candidate, which is why he's always raggin' on Bush.
To hell with both of them.
posted on 09/15/2004 6:28:30 PM PDT
("Please send me all of your gold-trimmed lace right away"--Cardinal Fanfani)
So what they say has no validity?
Iraq is going well?
posted on 09/15/2004 6:32:11 PM PDT
(It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson