To: television is just wrong
He looks like a visionary, and the two events commemorated required a visionary to undertake them.
The new design is great.
posted on 09/16/2004 7:29:44 AM PDT
(It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad.)
To: Guillermo; television is just wrong
I agree that this is a great design -- a "modern" look, consistent with contemporary design.
posted on 09/16/2004 7:42:46 AM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson