To: badfreeper; Buckhead
Buckhead was also mentioned this morning on "Fox and Friends". Once again - great job Buckhead!
posted on 09/18/2004 7:07:57 AM PDT
by The Sons of Liberty
(The Swiftboat Vets - Patriotic Americans STILL serving their country!)
To: The Sons of Liberty
Well, now the spin seems to be "The guy who outed the memos as frauds is a Republican, therefore Dan Rather was right."
Goes along the lines of OJ is innocent because Mark Furhman said the "N" word.
Or, the Swifites are liars because they recieved a donation from a Texas Republican."
posted on 09/18/2004 7:41:57 AM PDT
(It's the 99% of Mohammedans that make the other 1% look bad.)
To: The Sons of Liberty; Buckhead
It's pathetic that the L.A. Times
tries to question the "computer-did-it" conclusion on the documents by attacking Buckhead as a "Republican partisan." EVERYONE who's looked at these documents honestly has noticed the justified type. Buckhead merely noticed it FIRST, and deserves the credit just like everyone else who climbed the mountain, flew the Atlantic, won the seven Gold Medals, or anything else, FIRST.
Latest column, "The Manifesto of Pukin Dog"
If you haven't already joined the anti-CFR effort, please click here.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson