Skip to comments.FR Thanksgiving Day 'Thankful For' Thread
Posted on 11/22/2004 6:54:42 PM PST by SlightOfTongue
What are your (freepers') thankfulness thoughts for the holiday?
1. - I am thankful for our brave troops who are the best in all the world.
2. - I am thankful that our country dodged two fatal bullets in a row in not electing Al Gore and John Kerry for POTUS. (Unfortunately we took a hit for 8 years of Clinton - a scare which may never heal)
3. - I am thankful for the Robinsons who founded FR and all the great freepers who have made my life worth living in the midst of al the liberal mind manipulation and corruption.
4. - I am thankful that I am not a liberal and never will be.
Guess I'd better leave some thankfuls for you guys.
I'm thankful that the Dallas Cowboys decided to stink early so that they'll get a draft choice only behind San Franscisco and Miami.
I'm thankful for cheeze, showers, moose, and pings.
I am thankful for all the Things you listed above...ditto on that.
I am also thankful, I am American, and not a Soreloser Whiny Liberal.
Thankful for my Family, and that the war on Terrorism is not being fought on American Soil.
scare = scar
I am thankful for the blessing of Grace and the Sacrifice that was made for my life by Christ.
I am thankful I live in this country, a country that nationally recognizes a day of thanksgiving to God.
I am thankful for Jim Robbinson and this forum.
I am seriesly thankful for my Beeber's Stune setting.
That I live in a country where politcal dissenters no matter how rediculous they are not dragged off and shot or imprisoned, but are mocked and humiliated publicly like the goofballs they are.
I am thankful that I wake up in a country with a fantabulous man like George W. Bush at the helm.
I am thankful my father was a DI in the United States Marine Corps.
I am thankful that my husband served 20 years with the AWACS Program.
I am thankful I have two beautiful boys.
I am thankful for all that God has blessed me with in this great country the United States of America!
I'm thankful for beebers.
I'm thankfull for my family, friends, and WA freepers that have been supporting me in my career changes the past year.
I can't thank you all enough and I will do my best to be a great representative for all of you in my new field of work.
And I like pie.
Now there is something to be thankful for this football season -- what bothers me is who they are going to draft?
1. Cut out aluminum foil in desired shapes.
2. Arrange the turkey in the roasting pan, position the foil carefully.
3. Roast according to your own recipe. Sprinkle paprika in your basting sauce to really give your bird a deep tan.
4. Serve, and watch your guests' faces.
I am thankful that I have a chance to give thanks.
our armed forces
Thankful I have a Turkey this weekend!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.