Skip to comments.TOP TEN WAYS HOLLYWOOD'S SUCKING UP TO GWB (now says Joe McCarthy was not a bad guy after all)
Posted on 11/29/2004 12:00:36 AM PST by Liz
10. Moguls start fielding story pitches from Jerry Falwell.
9. Will rename Rodeo Drive Wal-Mart Place.
8. Put out statement that Joe McCarthy was not a bad guy after all.
7. Reissuing Ten Commandments film.
6. It's official: Michael Moore no longer welcome at A-list parties.
5. Building chapels in every major studio.
4. Twentieth Century Fox's new logo: Christ on the cross.
3. Each studio will tithe 20% of its earnings to the Republican Party.
2. Sent memo to all major directors: cleavage is out.
1. Urgent notice to studio guards: Keep Whoppi Goldberg off the lot.
Mel Gibson will have to hire a U-haul to carry all the Oscars home.
Sounds good except for #2.
I agree. Cleavage is a good thing, unless you're looking at Michael Moore.
11. Hollywood planning Mega-hit starring Bo Derek, Tom Selleck, Bruce Willis, and Ron Silver.
Thanks Liz. Made me laugh!. My wife thinks I'm nuts or watching porn (which I do NOT) but she sometimes can't understand why we friends on FR laugh and guffaw so frequently.
ooooooooooooooh! Very nice. Danke!
Not bad. Karen, my wife looks better in a Bullet Bra. And NO, I will NOT JPG pics of my wife of 32 years. We're a 50-60s generation; when 90% of gals wore Formfit, etc. ... Bullet Bras.
Is this your work? No link, no credit, so I wonder.
We're a fun group, alright.
I really needed this right now (heavy breathing).
Are you kidding about POTC? I`ll believe it when I see it. I think Hollywood would rather give Michael Moore 5000 Oscars before they even think about Gibson. Lets not forget the stories coming out of Hollyweird before POTC was even released about the Hollyweirds literally cursing out Gibson to his face.
The whole thing is a satire (must be read with tongue in cheek). Okay?
Very nice! Minor quibble: "Tithe" is defined as 10%, so you could only double-tithe to get to 20%...
here's a site that lists the left and right sides of hollywood/celebrities:
I wonder if Chuck Norris should be added to the list? I was channel-surfing and saw him and his wife on Trinity Broadcast Network. Norris was advocating for the return of the Bible in public schools.
I factored in these are multi-millionaire moguls who have to makeup that they shirked their tithing duties for years.
Payback really is a b***h.
Norris is a definite add, and so is Drew Carey, and Charlene Tilton.
Lisa Whelchel (Facts of Life) addressed a pro-life rally.
No, he wasn't. Y'all were just ticked that he had your number.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.