Skip to comments.LOOK WHO IS MAKING LAW
Posted on 12/04/2004 10:58:27 AM PST by forest
When we look at the constant assault on all that made America great -- a common language, personal liberty, the right to assemble with whom we wish, conventional marriage, the Boy Scouts, religion, etc. -- we need only look inward to those working among us. We can call them Democrats, liberals, the left, or progressives. The label is not important. By their acts, we know them as socialists and they have a plan to disassemble society as we know it.
We have written about the infamous House Progressive Caucus many times before. The Progressive Caucus is the Congressional arm of the Democratic Socialists of America. And, in their own words: "The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) is the largest socialist organization in the United States, and the principal U.S. affiliate of the Socialist International."
Socialist International, of course, is an umbrella organization sponsoring world socialism. Until we caught them a few years back and publicized the information, the Progressive Caucus, DSA and SI all shared the same website, as well as socialist ideals.
This time, we'll take a little look at the Senate.
Our Democratic representatives in the Senate do not profess to be as outwardly socialist as some in the House. But, they are. They take a more "Third Way" Fabian Society approach and often tend to go about it stealthily, as moderates.
However, scratch the surface of the Democratic Party leadership and there are the same five who have been there for years: The Clintons and McAuliffe, of course. But, along with the Clintons, their friends Joe Lieberman and Al From are also card-carrying proponents of "Third Way" socialism in the United States -- just like their European political cohorts Gerhard Shroeder and Tony Blair, who were Vice Presidents of Socialist International.
One stealth problem started with the Democratic Leadership Council (DLC). The DLC was founded in 1985. The past chairs include Bill Clinton and House Minority Leader Richard Gephardt. Then, the chairmanship went back to Joe Lieberman, with Al From as the ever-present Chief Executive Officer. Senator Evan Bayh (D-IN) is identified as the current chairman, but it is really Lieberman, Clinton and From usually calling all the shots there.
The DLC "think tank" is the Progressive Policy Institute (PPI), which freely admits to being a "Third Way" socialist organization: "The Progressive Policy Institute is a catalyst for political change. Its mission is to modernize progressive politics and government for the Information Age. Leaving behind the stale left-right debates of the industrial era, PPI is a prolific source of 'Third Way' thinking that is shaping the emerging politics of the 21st century."
An offshoot of the DLC and PPI is The New Democrat Network(NDN). The NDN was founded in 1996 by Senator Joe Lieberman, as chairman of the DLC. The NDN "acts as a political venture capital fund to create a new generation of elected officials eager to lead the U.S. and the world into the 21st century and the Internet Age. NDN is committed to electing political leaders who are capable of realizing the great promise of the new century while ensuring that no one is left behind."
NDN has about 65 members in the House and 16 in the Senate. Generally speaking, the function of the NDN is to act as the DLC's political action committee and launder soft money to favored Congressional campaign committees.
All of the above groups are closely related with DSA and SI. Some are also closely aligned with The Fabian Society. And, generally speaking, they are also aligned with the Social Democrats, USA, which is also a member of Socialists International.
The point is, many Democrats on Capitol Hill tend to be out-and-out socialists. They work against the original intent of the authors of our Constitution. Which means, they consciously and intentionally violate their oaths of office and should not be allowed to hold a position in any level of government.
So, when we look for the reasons our great society is changing, there you have it. It's the socialists, supported by their cheering section in the liberal media and a host of liberal judges.
As President Ronald Reagan wisely cautioned: "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people."
By instilling socialism in the United States, the Democratic Party intends to usurp our freedom. Unfortunately, there are also a few Republicans helping them.
The infamous House Progressive Caucus (PC) is the Congressional arm of the DSA.
The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) is the principal U.S. affiliate of the Socialist International (SI).
Socialist International (SI) sponsors world socialism.
Third Way" Fabian Society is tied with the Socialist groups.
Democratic Leadership Council (DLC) has close ties with the Socialist groups.
The DLC "think tank" is the Progressive Policy Institute (PPI) and is tied in with the Socialist groups.
The New Democrat Network (NDN) acts as a political venture capital fund for the Socialists and launders soft money. It has about 65 members in the House and 16 in the Senate.
Big time Socialist leaders: The Clintons, McAuliffe, Lieberman, From, Shroeder, Blair, Gephardt and Bayh (D-IN).
Many Democrats on Capitol Hill tend to be out-and-out socialists consciously and intentionally violating their oaths of office, trying to destroy our government. They should be booted.
Reagan warned us that freedom is fragile and must be guarded constantly.
This post is extremely important for its exposure of socialist organizations, together with definitions of the socialist alphabet soup names.
They have only been at this for about 120 years or so. I guess it's about time folks started to figure it out!
The Senate is a den of thieves and whores. A big mistake was made, IMHO, when we started electing them, instead of being appointed as representatives by the states they were from as intended by the constitution. They are special interest sell outs and care not one whit of the security of their states or country as evidenced by the current "intelligence bill" they are pushing.
Finally someone who's not afraid to call a socialist a socialist. I'm so sick and tired of people who say spin instead of lie when lie is the more accurate word. Thank you, thank you, thank you for having the moral courage to use the "S" word.
On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was derived from researcher Cleon Skousens book The Naked Communist. These principles are well worth revisiting today in order to gain insights into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite.
1. U.S. should accept coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. should be willing to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
These encapsulate the Kennan Doctrine, which advocated for the "containment" of communism. Establishment figures supporting the amoral containment policy at least implicitly worked with the communists in scaring the wits out of the American people concerning atomic war.
President Ronald Reagan undid the doctrine when he took an aggressive stand against the Evil Empire by backing freedom fighters from around the world that were struggling against the left-wing communist jackboot. As a result, the Soviet Union and its satellites imploded, a considerable and unexpected setback to the international communist edifice.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of "moral strength."
The nuclear freeze advocates supported a freeze on American nuclear development only. Rarely were Soviet nukes or those of other nations mentioned in their self-righteous tirades. The same advocates now call for reducing American military might, claiming that there is something immoral about America preserving its military pre-eminence in the world.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. Today, there are calls to end the embargo on the slave island of Cuba, there were complaints about the embargo against Iraq, and the U.S., not Saddam Hussein, was blamed for the suffering of the Iraqi people. Would they have advocated for free trade with Hitler and his National Socialist regime?
5. Extend long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
Such aid and trade over decades contributed greatly to the left-wing communist liquidation of over 100 million people worldwide, according to the well-documented "Black Book of Communism."
This aid and trade marks a shameful chapter in American history. Without the aid and trade, the left-wing international communist behemoth would have imploded on its own rot a lot sooner and umpteen millions would have been saved from poverty, misery, starvation and death.
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N
. Not only did President Jimmy Carter fulfill this goal but he also betrayed Americas allies in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Iran, Afghanistan, Angola and elsewhere.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
There are still American intellectuals, and elected members of Congress, who dream of an eventual one world government and who view the U.N., founded by communists such as Alger Hiss, the first secretary-general, as the instrument to bring this about.
World government was also the dream of Adolf Hitler and J.V. Stalin. World government was the dream of Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
While the idea of banning any political party runs contrary to notions of American freedom and liberty, notions that are the exact opposite of those held by the left-wing communists themselves, nevertheless these goals sought to undermine the constitutional obligation of Congress to investigate subversion. The weakening of our governments ability to conduct such investigations led to the attack of 9/11.
It is entirely proper and appropriate for our government to expect employees, paid by the American taxpayer, to take an oath of loyalty.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
In his book "Reagans War," Peter Schweizer demonstrates the astonishing degree to which communists and communist sympathizers have penetrated the Democratic Party. In his book, Schweizer writes about the presidential election of 1979.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
This strategy goes back to the founding of the American Civil Liberties Union by Fabian Socialists Roger Baldwin and John Dewey and Communists William Z. Foster and Elizabeth Gurley Flynn among others.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack.
The success of these goals, from a communist perspective, is obvious. Is there any doubt this is so?
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. " Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24.Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."
This is the Gramscian agenda of the "long march through the institutions" spelled out explicitly: gradual takeover of the "means of communication" and then using those vehicles to debauch the culture and weaken the will of the individual to resist.
Today those few who still have the courage to advocate public morality are denounced and viciously attacked. Most Americans are entirely unwitting regarding the motives behind this agenda.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
This has been largely accomplished through the communist infiltration of the National Council of Churches, Conservative and Reform Judaism, and the Catholic seminaries.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state"
Replacing belief in the creator with belief in the earthly man-controlled State.
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
And replace our nation of "laws, not men" with royal decree emanating from appointed judges and executive orders. Replace elected officials with bureaucrats.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
Obliterating the American past, with its antecedents in principles of freedom, liberty and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
Public ownership of the means of production, the core principle of totalitarianism.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
Turn America into a socialist police state.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat. The Soviets used to send "social misfits" and those deemed politically incorrect to massive mental institutions called gulags. The Red Chinese call them lao gai. Hitler called them concentration camps.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals.
Psychiatry remains a bulwark of the communist agenda of fostering self-criticism and docility.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Done! The sovereign family is the single most powerful obstacle to authoritarian control.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
Outcome-based education, values clarification or whatever theyre calling it this year.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems.
This describes the dialectical fostering of group consciousness and conflict, which furthers the interests of authoritarianism.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
The results of this successful campaign are increasingly obvious in the world today.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
This would mark a complete subversion of our Constitution and an end to representative sovereign government as we know it, which is the whole idea.
Hardcover - (September 2004) - $27.95
In this tour de force on the most important issue of our time, David Horowitz, confronts the paradox of how so many Americans, including the leadership of the Democratic Party, could turn against the War on Terror. He finds an answer in a political Left that shares a view of America as the Great Satan with Americas radical Islamic enemies.
Every one needs to be aware of Gramsci....
Thanks for your ability to display this cogently... I see you've missed one major factor though...
Socialism is a symptom of democracy. Democracy is the disease.. Democrats and all socialists are FOR democracy.. There has never been a democracy that was not a socialist system.. ever.. Whenever the word democracy is used Americans should spit.. Democracy is NOT a good thing.. Muslims have had democracy(mob rule) for 1400+ years..
Democracy causes socialism. And communism is socialism.. The only difference between communism and other forms of socialism is communism finally throws off all pretended vestiges of democracy.. It(communism) is still Mob Rule but a MORE honest kind of mob rule.. There are 3 words not found anywhere in the U.S. Constitution.. democracy, democratic and democrat, by design, on purpose..
Its no accident that the democratic party are defacto socialists no accident at all.. Democracy is the disease that causes socialism... Whenever I HEAR a republican use the word democracy positively, I mark him as a moron or dupe or mole.. What about Zell Miller(D) ?.. Well Zell only just recently found that his party were abject socialists.. Don't speak well of Zells reasoning powers. Unless he always knew and has become a mole.. At any rate Zell needs watching. Hes been around the Mulberry Bush a couple of times.. and hes been a democrat way too long to claim no complicentcy, or responsibilty in the massive sedition and treason thats been performed..
Reading from the playbook...
Democracy is the road to socialism. Karl Marx
Democracy is indispensable to socialism. The goal of socialism is communism. V.I. Lenin
The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism.- Karl Marx
i agree that those called "liberals" and "the left" are indeed socialists and communists.
but i'm curious.. have any of you went to this homepage "uhuh" and read the articals there that claim George H W Bush, R Reagan, and President George W Bush are also "in on" the socialist/communists takover of America? you all have no problen with that?
Please email to me the url of the page to which you refer. I am interested in your interpretation of the uhuh site.
well, the big blinking one at the top of the page for one:
Mechanics of UN Dictatorship in place, ready! Guns next -- History.
2001: President George Bush, Jr., embraced by Senator Ted Kennedy, MA and Congressman George Miller, CA, call for passage of H.R. 1, S. 1, which completes a socialist takeover. This is the final nail in the coffin. Has anyone looked inside to see who is being buried.
i don't really have an "interpretation" of the site, i'm a strong believer in freedom of speech.
just pointing out to the George Bush fans that they need to see what they are praising.. and where FR is linked to. i have read there before and find some of the articles pretty interesting. although the writer of the article i just posted shows her ignorance in refering to the President as "Jr." makes me wonder what else she is wrong about.
It is wise to look well beyond things to know the real truth.
Your interest is appreciated.
Bush, Jr, means the son of the 1st President Bush. Charlotte Iserbyt is not one to be wrong. You are well advised to read her book, Deliberate Dumming Down of America, drawing on her files while working in the Reagan Administration.
OK, we all know what the problem is. Let's talk about what our part is in the eternal vigilance of liberty.
oh come on.. i did read the whole article. that was just a short excerpt i posted. there was a lot more in this "respected author"'s artical than just this bill about how Presidents GHW Bush, Reagan and GW Bush are furthering the socialists agenda. and doing so with full knowledge. i'm not an idiot. i also care less what the author thinks.. or you.. or anyone on FR. i was just pointing out to those too lazy to go check, that there are some pretty strong anti-Bush articles there. it looks like no one cares.... no skin off my nose.
Thanks for the post forest.
"Jr." does not mean "son of"
The point is, many Democrats on Capitol Hill tend to be out-and-out socialists.
As is evident from their campaign politics promise all things to all people and make The Rich and Business pick up the tab.
Yes, the 17th Amendment was a big mistake, and a big step away from a republican confederation and towards a socialist ubergovernment. It's right up there with the 16th in the Pantheon of Very Bad Ideas.
so tell me forest, do you agree with everything posted over at uhuh website? because i'm finding more and more crackpot stuff all the time over there. the only conspiracy theory missing seems to be that Bush or Blair or Prince Charles is the anti-christ.
i like Doug Fiedor's artical you posted here.. and agree with him, and also already was aware of what he wrote. but i have to wonder why he would want it posted at uhuh along side junk. i also have to wonder why FR wants their site linked there.. but that's none of my beeswax, just curious.
Thank you sir. That's a good one.
The overnight installation of dictatorship obviously would qualify as "the tripwire," but is not likely to occur.
What has occurred, what is occurring, is the implementation of every aspect of such dictatorship without an overt declaration.
The Constitution is being killed by attrition.
The Communist Manifesto is being installed by accretion. Any suggestion that martial law is the tripwire leads us to the question: what aspect of martial law justifies the first shot?
That's a tough one. To move the confrontation to that level is to acknowledge that we have lost on the current front.
Not a very good one. I don't get out much and live in a very red state. If I wait until it registers on my barometer, I may be the last man standing.
For your information, I AM uhuh.com. That is my website, and that is why I post the Fiedor Report.
For all to read, I do NOT post conspiracy theory non-sense. I check my sources.
Send your replies via email. That will give me more time to figure out your phonetic spelling.
I have two.
Hope they grow up free and proud as we did.
Oh, wait! The Mass. Supreme Court killed the rule of law.
But then, not to worry. We the People have recourse through our duly appointed senators and can still boast of a Constitutional Republic with representative government.
Oh, wait! Didn't that change way back yonder?
I'll get back with you. I just know we still have safeguards in place against the silent conversion of our political system.
Lemme get back with you.
And the Communist Party likewise identifies with the Democrats; the Communist Party has a long rant about the recent election and the defeat of their candidate, Senator Kerry. In it they write about the connection between the Democrats and themselves. The communists were literally out in force for Senator Kerry, concentrating on the battleground states and going door-to-door.