Skip to comments.Murder charges filed in Taranova Glick's death
Posted on 12/05/2004 12:03:48 AM PST by freepatriot32
Last Updated: 12/03/2004 05:43 pm
Elkhart County, IN - After a final autopsy report and a failed plea deal, The Truth in Elkhart is reporting that prosecutors have charged Chad Strong with the murder of three-and-a-half year old Taranova Glick.
Taranova Glick was the daughter of Strongs girlfriend. She died on July 13th from blunt-force trauma to the abdomen.
County prosecutors also filed neglect charges against Taranova's mother, Dusty James.
Strong was previously charged with battery causing death and neglect causing serious injury.
Last month, the Elkhart County prosecutor asked for permission to add a murder charge.
Coroner rules Taranova Glick's death a homicide
Dead baby's father reported child abuse
This is disgusting beyond words. The female who gave birth to these babies should be tried for murder also for letting it go on and on. Her facial expression in her mug shot says it all.
Donde esta el padre? Eh?
Poor child, she's adorable. The mother looks like more of a killer than the boyfriend.
What is wrong with people?
Little-known fact of criminology: The most dangerous man on earth, from a child's perspective, is MAMA'S BOYFRIEND
Again, the now well-known "boyfriend problem." When a new challenger drives out the old leader of the pride, he kills and eats all the cubs not sprung of his loins. Such is nature. In the real world, families are not interchangeable lego sets. Of course this is not confined to the male of the species. Otherwise the "cruel stepmother" would not be an ancient fixture of folk literature.
You are correct--Mom's boyfriend seems to be the culprit in about 75% of these cases. The other 25% are taken care of by mom's new husband. What's wrong with these women, and why has nature seemed to endow the least worthy of women with the greatest fertility?
Absolutely right, and thanks for the link to nature, too. When violence is involved, you can bet people are acting out of instinct. That rut in the brain is the deepest.
The father reported the abuse to CPS.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.