I have a friend who is an er doc. He says that the other day he pulled a light bulb out of a patients poop shoot.
Back in my days of working in hospitals I was shown X-Rays of the following stuck up rectums:
- 3 or 4 gerbil cases
- the end of a pet rodent runway tube (the connector part or something along those lines)
- a string of Christmas lights
- light bulbs (there were 6 light bulbs in one fellow)
- various dildos
- a plunger handle, broken off just below the sphincter muscle
- a vacuum cleaner extension nozzle
- various cylindrical and spherical vegetables
- the receptacle end of a 220 volt extension cord (with the cord cut off)
Some days you just had to shake your head and thank God that they were not represtative of the majority of humanity.
posted on 12/21/2004 2:03:33 PM PST
I have a friend who did his residency in the ER at San Francisco General. His best story was a cowboy boot. In up to the heel.
Christmas lights. I'm thinking on that one.
I wonder what would have happened if they plugged him in...
posted on 12/21/2004 3:00:36 PM PST
by I still care
(America is not the problem - it is the solution..)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson