Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: BenLurkin

"It is the upper middle class they are seeking to eliminate."

Exactly right. And "middle-middle" class, too. When Republicans say "rich" they are talking somewhere in the Bill Gates range. When Democrats say "rich" they mean anyone with a private-sector job.

This is class warfare, and the intent is to eliminate the middle class, and create a society of 1% Intellectual Brahmins who do all the thinking for the 99% poor, frightened dependent huddled masses.

Irony here; rather than "closing" the gap, they only intend to make it wider.


8 posted on 02/25/2005 1:42:53 PM PST by henkster ("The time has come for someone to put their foot down, and that foot is me." Dean Vernon Wormer)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]


To: henkster

What you describe is best illustrated by North Korea.
1% live large, and the other 99% are starving to death. Any time Communism reigns, the people suffer.

Edwards needs to "channel" into the Great Beyond and hear the voices of the Founding Fathers.


10 posted on 02/25/2005 1:54:47 PM PST by ishabibble
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

To: henkster
"When Republicans say "rich" they are talking somewhere in the Bill Gates range. When Democrats say "rich" they mean anyone with a private-sector job."

Bears repeating.

14 posted on 02/25/2005 2:19:49 PM PST by BenLurkin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson