Free Republic
Browse · Search
Topics · Post Article

To: Stu Cohen
Despite W being the best guy on immigration we have seen in a long, long time, the guys at Border Patrol still have their hands tied by the beaurocracy between the WH and Congress. They know where to find these people but they will be severely punished by Congress if they actually do it. And W won't take the extra step of giving them permanent political cover to do it.

Anybody who lives in LA knows of the MS13 gang - which is made up almost entirely of illegals from Mexico and Central America. The local cops could arrest them all for simply being here illegally but even when they are deported the illegals end back up in LA.

I'm for building a prison in Mexico and letting the Mexicans run it cheap. We can round up all of the illegals and put them in prison IN Mexico for a lot less and get the violence criminal ones out of state systems and out of circulation in another country. Longer sentences will prevent them from illegally re-migrating back to LA.

46 posted on 03/21/2005 12:58:56 PM PST by bpjam (Now accepting liberal apologies ....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies ]

To: bpjam
El Presidente Fox Demands U.S. Control Extremists -- so Illegals can get through
El Mexican Presidente Fox Demands Walls Along Border Must Be Razed

Illegal Aliens Threaten U.S. Medical System

Under Siege ...... in Cochise County
Arizona 'Minutemen' Project - Items

(Border Issues)

Arizona Proposed Prison Bill 'insults' Mexico's Sovereignty

MEXICO CITY - Mexico has rejected a proposal by some Arizona lawmakers to move undocumented inmates to a privately run prison south of the border, calling it an "insult" to Mexico's sovereignty.

Arizonans pay $80 million to $100 million a year to house the 4,000 Mexican Illegal Aliens (which Mexico calls “migrants”) in Arizona state prisons.

The measure is simply aimed at saving money for the Arizona taxpayer.

The governor of Arizona will do nothing to stem the flow of illegal aliens saying it is a federal matter. McCain and Congressman Kolbe are of little help. This invasion is about 90% drugs, the other 10% are laborers both legal and illegal spread out all over the country. The drug war is heating up and could bring both America and Mexico down; these are NOT nice people and they threaten all citizens. We have a Terrorist problem and a Drug War problem – both are becoming indistinguishable.

62 posted on 03/21/2005 2:33:48 PM PST by yoe
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794 is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson