now those same people are going to start painting Bob and Mary Schindler as crackpots.
I sense that some of the MSM is pulling away, now that they think the Schindlers have lost.
I wish the MSM would investigate Terri's intent at the time she allegedly said "No tubes."
Maybe Terri said, "no tubes."...
- to make someone else feel less remorseful about having removed a respirator from a relative
- because no one warned her that the words would really be her death warrant.
- because she was depressed. (We don't kill depressed people just because they say they are a "burden.")
- because she forgot she had the "right to remain silent" and to have a "lawyer present."
- because her erratic life with job-hopping Michael was driving her crazy
posted on 03/28/2005 12:42:19 PM PST
(Michael said Terri had bulimia, a mental illness. Terri wasn't of "sound mind" to say "no tubes")
If she said it all all, it's entirely possible she was just saying what everyone around her was saying. People do that, especially to avoid arguments involving controversial subjects.
But I don't believe she said it, period. These people are just stone-cold liars.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson